Watch Movies Online: The Top 10 Movies You Can Watch on Putlocker

Introduction

1. The Avengers: Endgame

Viewed as one of the most successful movies of all time, there's a 99.99% chance that you have already watched this movie. But, since the movie is so epic, it's worth watching over and over again.

125

But, if you're one of the 0.01% who has not watched this movie, then you better do. It shows how the Avengers reunited again to bring back their lost comrades and to finally put an end to Thanos.

2. Deadpool 2

In Deadpool 2, Deadpool meets Russell, an orphan who happens to be a really powerful (and angry) mutant. Cable, a genetically-enhanced soldier from the future, went back through time to kill Russell. Deadpool eventually realized that he has to save the boy by preventing him from making his first kill. It was envisioned that once Russell makes his first kill, he will become a very powerful enemy in the future.

Deadpool then joined forces with other mutants, such as Domino, Bedlam, and Shatterstar to protect Russel and make sure that he does not turn into a potential enemy.

3. A Simple Favor

A Simple Favor is about Stephanie, a widow and single mother who works as a vlogger in Connecticut. She met Emily, a mother of her son's classmate, and the two eventually became best friends. Emily seems to have everything - a luxurious lifestyle, a loving family, and a successful career.

However, one day, Emily disappeared mysteriously. Stephanie decided to make her own investigation and dug up her friend's past along the way. Throughout the movie, Stephanie slowly realizes that she does not really know her best friend and that she has so many hidden secrets.

4. Dark Phoenix

In the Dark Phoenix movie, the X-men have to face probably their strongest enemy when Jean Grey begins to lose control. This started to happen when Jean almost lost her life during a mission in outer space. When she went back to earth, she has become both unstable and more powerful.

Because of this, the X-men must unite to save her and fight aliens that won't stop until they are able to control Jean and rule the entire galaxy.

5. Godzilla: King of the Monsters

The story of this Godzilla movie follows the efforts of Monarch, a crypto-zoological agency that battles against god-sized monsters, such as Godzilla, Rodan, Mothra, and even its biggest enemy, King Ghidorah.

6. Incredibles 2

Winston Deavor, a telecommunications guru, reached out to Elastigirl to fight crimes while wearing a live camera to make the public believe in heroes again. This means that Mr. Incredible will be the one to look after the kids. Thinking it would be easy, Mr. Incredible has never been so wrong in his life. As Jack-jack, Dash, and Violet simultaneously give their father different kinds of headaches, a new enemy emerges, Screenslaver. This cybercriminal aims to hypnotize the entire world through their very own computer screens.

7. Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel, a strong Kree warrior, is caught in a battle between the Skrulls and her people. Originally from Earth, she keeps having these memories and flashbacks of a different life as an Air Force Pilot.

When she accidentally landed on Earth, she met Nick Fury. With his help, she started to uncover secrets, including her real name, Carol Danvers. While learning more of her past, she also tries to control and use her powers effectively to put an end to the war once and for all.

8. The Meg

While exploring the deep parts of the Pacific ocean, the crew of a deep-sea submarine got trapped at the bottom when an unknown gigantic creature attacked them. With time running, the team has decided to contact Jonas Taylor, a rescue diver who used to work for them. While attempting to save the crew, Jonas learns what creature has been making the attacks. It was a 75-foot long Megalodon, a massive prehistoric shark that was believed to be extinct many years ago.

9. Detective Pikachu

Detective Harry Goodman suddenly went missing, which forced his 21-year-old son, Tim, to look for him. Helping him in his journey is Detective Pikachu, Harry's former partner. Tim eventually learns that he is the only one who can talk and understand Pikachu. Because of this, they have formed a unique bond and united to find out and solve the mysterious disappearance of Tim's father.

10. Shazam

Like what they say, we are all superheroes in one way or another. For Billy Batson, all he had to do was shout the word "Shazam!" He will then transform into his adult form, a superhero with awesome powers. Even in his adult form, Billy is still the same 14-year-old boy. He tried out his powers and had fun doing it. However, he has to master them before Dr. Thaddeus Sivana, his nemesis gets hold of his powerful abilities and rules the world.

These are only a few of the movies you can watch on Putlocker. But, these are cool selections if you want to enjoy the rest of your night watching movies. If you have other movies in mind, you can always check the site and search for the movie you want.

Have fun!