Was the U.S. strike in Syria justified?

Was the U.S. strike in Syria justified?

The Saran Gas attack in Idlib, Syria bears the mark of a false flag.

84
Was the U.S. strike in Syria justified?
The New York Times

On April 7, 2017, the US military fired Tomahawk missiles into Syria in reprisal to the alleged Syrian use of chemical weapons in Idlib province. However convincing that allegation may seem, the tangible evidence to this effect is yet to be produced. On the other hand, as the world is still waiting for that magic data, the evidence of a false flag is taking shape like a product in the processing line getting ready to be sealed for distribution.

Syria’s civil war has been going on for six years. What started as Arab Spring has turned into a large scale war where all the factions are fighting one another to free Syria from Assad, and the Syrian government is fighting back to rid the country of all of those terrorist factions. Also, major players like the United States of America and its European allies are in the battlefield to fight Isis and eventually to topple Assad, the Syrian president.

Russia, a staunch ally of Syria is there to fight, to defend and to protect the Syrian regime. Proxies like Iran, Hezbollah and others are either aligning themselves with Assad to maintain their Shiite influence in the war-torn country or seeking to protect their interests and their individual goals altogether.

However, to understand the true goal of Trump’s administration by striking Syria would require everyone to dig deep into history, to listen to some alternative news and to have at least some basic knowledge about the US government, the American establishment and its pattern of operations. The United States fought most of its wars under false pretense. Using false flag to commit an act of aggression or to find an excuse to go to war with countries is a common occurrence throughout the U.S. history.

For example, the gulf of Tonkin incident, which President Lyndon B. Johnson fabricated to draw the United States deeper into war with Vietnam was a lie; the invasion of Iraq, as we all know, took place under the pretext that Saddam Hussein had acquired weapons of mass destruction, which is another lie, and this time the American people are being misled by the Bush administration; the two World Wars had also their false flags, but needless to go through those lengthy details. In reality, the Saran gas attack in Idlib, Syria for which the United States blamed Assad is a repeated paradigm of false flag with a larger purpose than the strike that followed.

The ultimate political objective of the U.S. government is to undermine Russia to a point where all Russian allies are toppled and replaced with pro-U.S. heads of state, including Libya, Iraq, the evolving Syria and others. Also, by bringing the price of oil down with the assistance of Saudi Arabia, Middle East largest oil producer, the Russian economy that depends mostly on crude oil would suffer a spiral downturn that would make Russia incapable of fighting a prolonged war. This is all about the American world dominance and power. As a result, the United States has been trying to promote the concept of a New World Order.

This New World Order refers to the emergence of a totalitarian government having the United States of America at its global helm. Russia is the only country that stands on the way of the American hegemony. One easy way of weakening Russia is through the banking system, which Vladimir Putin successfully rejected. Consequently, Russia has its own central bank, and so does Syria.

Israel and Saudi Arabia, a country with a Sunni-Muslim majority are both enemies of Assad of Syria, a multi-ethnic society. Those two countries are undermining Syria with their coercion of the U.S. government through its policy against that country. Syria is a boiling pot. After all, one can’t help wonder: is World War III like a volcano about to erupt from there?

Yes, the Illuminati, a Bavarian secret society founded in 1776, organized like the Freemasons, has predicted the occurrence of three world wars. Many political analysts foresee that the Third World War would be nuclear, and it would be fought between the United States and Russia with respective allied countries fighting alongside of each opposing military superpower. Most people around the world experienced some trepidation about the U.S. attack in Syria becoming the first shots of that predicted Third World War.

This assumption of a U.S.-Russia war would be a reality if the latter chose to defend Syria by responding to the U.S. aggression. It is quite evident that an attack on Syria is a war declaration to the sovereignty of Russia. Thank God things did not escalate to a Russian response. Subsequently, Vladimir Putin becomes a calculated leader and a good guy because he avoided what could have been the beginning of the Third World War. Then, is Trump considered the aggressor or the defender of the Syrian victims of the Saran gas attack in idlib?

Television news channels show the carnage in Syria where men, women and children were gasping for air, and others were dead or dying due to the Saran gas attack in Idlib, Syria. Assad was accused of using his air force to carry out that bloodbath. Therefore, the world became automatically sympathetic to the victims, hostile toward Assad and supportive of President Trump’s punishing strike into Syrian territory. But was it true that Assad did it? Was it instead a false flag or a mere justification for war?

Until the United States and the western world produce a tangible evidence supporting their claims of a chemical attack committed by Assad, the real evidence will turn out to be that the attack in Idlib was a false flag just like the U.S. history of false pretexts for war, and also "Reichstag", which was a false flag Adolf Hitler had concocted by making claims of terrorists and Jews’ conspiracy after ordering himself the burning of the German parliamentary building that sparked the persecution of Jews.