Want A Serene Place For Your New Home? Blue Ridge, GA Is The Appropriate Location

Blue Ridge is one of those places which you don't just visit once. It is a tinsel city which can become your ideal vacation spot and home all rolled into one fascinating package.

16

Blue Ridge is one of those places which you don't just visit once. It is a tinsel city which can become your ideal vacation spot and home all rolled into one fascinating package. If you are on the lookout for a new home north of Atlanta or looking to live in a perfect community, Georgia's Blue Ridge is an ideal option for you. There is no other place like this small and charming town.

New businesses are constantly opening up and real estate market is booming with several options of houses for sale in Blue Ridge, GA. People from all over Georgia usually visit this place to experience inner peace and relaxation. However, there is more to Blue Ridge than just relaxation. Moreover, if you are seeking a perfect place after your retirement, this town is the ideal option. Let's delve into the enticing aspects of buying a home in the North Georgia Mountains.

Reasons why Blue Ridge is a suitable place for buying a new home

One of the main reasons that make Blue Ridge an ideal place for home hunters is its easy accessibility. It can be easily accessible from major cities. For instance, the city is just about a two hour's drive from places like Atlanta, Tennessee, and Knoxville. It is also vital to note that various commercial air carriers excellently serve this city. Hence, if you are looking for Lake Blue Ridge homes for sale, connectivity to other major cities and town would never be a big issue. Here is the list of reasons which makes Blue Ridge, GA popular among interested home buyers.

The Community

One of the vital aspects of buying a home in Blue Ridge is its picture-perfect community. This is also the reason that the Blue Ridge GA Real Estate market is growing at a steady rate. Every aspect of this town is unique. The architectural delights of this city are fantastic. Southern Charm is epitomized in nearly every facet of the city. This is the reason that the Blue Ridge residents are proud to call this place their ideal home. This kind of pride is found in that town, which brings immense ecstasy to its residents.

The prospect of being close to scenic beauty

This city is synonymous with the picturesque railroad which offers a stunning view of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The picture is enthralling both for the older and the younger generation. If you are looking for homes for sale in north Georgia Mountains, then opting for Blue Ridge would be a wiser option. The charming town has a thriving entertainment district which comprises of dining and shopping. Furthermore, it is located just two hours from the Smoky Mountain National Park. Thus, if you want a place that has everything to offer, Blue Ridge is an appropriate option.

The Real Estate

Due to the surrounding mountain landscape, Blue Ridge provides plenty of real estate opportunities with breathtaking views and direct access to creeks and rivers that run across the place. Another essential consideration is the prices of property are quite low when compared to other cities (for now!) For those individuals who have children, the school district in Fannin County is one of the best in the vicinity, so rest assured your kids would receive a proper education.

Health Care and Area Hospitals

Apart from the factors mentioned above, Blue Ridge is also well-equipped from the perspective of healthcare. Some of the area hospitals include Fanning Regional Hospital, but you can also find Union General Hospital in Blairsville, GA, Piedmont Emergency Room in Ellijay, GA, Piedmonth Hospital Mountainside in Jasper, GA and Chatuge Regional Hospital, in Hiawassee, GA. Most offer intensive care units, obstetrics department, and pediatric unit, capable to cater to the needs of critical patients.

Cost of living

The cost of living in this area is significantly lower than the national average. As per recent statistics, the owner of a single-family home paid $13.50 per $1,000. It is also vital to note that the state of Georgia has a graduated state income tax in the range of 1-6% based on the level of income.

So, are you all set to search for homes in North Georgia Mountains? If you have answered yes, then Steve Tucker, the RE/MAX property agent in Blue Ridge would help you to find your dream home. He would make sure that you have a lot of options before selecting a particular residential property. With him as your property agent, the negotiation process would always be transparent.