Wanderlust

From Texas, California, Hawaii, and back home I have found a love for traveling. There's always something new to see and explore, the feeling of being dropped somewhere you're not used to is so exciting. I know I've always had a strong curiosity for traveling. I'm sure watching my dad travel each week for work has inspired me a little, and although I know there comes a point it all becomes exhausting, I just want so see the world from new perspectives. The airport strangely enough is one of my favorite places, knowing that the same chaos of people in that building are all traveling across the world for completely different reasons I just find so interesting.

Every destination you have explored compared to all the places you could travel next seams like it could become an unhealthy addiction. Really opening your eyes to how vast our world is compared to the small comfort zone we call home really puts it all in comparison. Meeting new people and exploring the uniqueness of that place just provides memories for a lifetime, and nothing could be more valuable then that.

Here are some picture from this past week. Although California has felt like home since the first day I arrived, I'm still exploring and experiencing the beauty of it every day. Every night my roommate and I go to a different spot to watch the sunset and its pretty much my favorite thing to photograph.

Birthday breakfast in Laguna beach.

Birthday festivities:)