Wait For The Guy

Wait For The Guy

This is the simple, yet power-packed message that we all need to be reminded of.

45
Wait For The Guy
Kaylee Nungaray

There comes a point in all of our lives where we must wait. Whether we wait for a phone call, test grade to get posted online, or simply waiting for the perfect guy to walk into your life. That guy we have waited for what seems like a life time for, proving every heartbreak in the past was worth the wait and why every relationship until now never worked out. And as we wait, we wonder. Maybe the guy we are meant to be with has already crossed our path. Maybe he is the guy who sits behind you in lab, or the waiter you had Friday night when you were out with the girls at your favorite restaurant. Or maybe y’all haven’t even met yet. Maybe God has yet introduce you to one another. Maybe it is not the right time.

God has planned out and placed you where you are right now for a reason.

And though it can be hard to be patient and wait, we must not settle.

Wait for the guy who makes you smile when no one else is around. Wait for the guy who fits every image of the prince charming you’ve thought him up to be, because you deserve nothing less. Wait for the guy who will make you not second guess your self-worth and morals. But most importantly, wait for the guy who loves God and seeks Him first before he begins seek after and love you.

The man God has hand-picked for you should love Him and run to Christ’s love way before he tries to love you. Because He cannot lead you in a godly way, if he himself is lacking the desire and fire in his soul. Wait for the guy who loves God first and foremost.

Waiting for the perfect guy God has prepared our hearts for can be hard. Believe me, I am right there with you waiting, too. We can sometimes grow impatient and wonder if God will ever bring us together. We can sometimes find ourselves doubting God’s perfect plan. Wondering, will our paths ever cross? Will he ever notice me? Is there even the right guy out there for me? But trust; Have faith in God’s perfectly sought after plan. He will fulfill it.

Society will try to fool you by saying it is better to have somebody than nobody. To have a person to cuddle with late at night, watching movies. To get messy with in the kitchen, cooking your favorite recipes; But knowing at the end of the day that they are not the one. That you are just spending your time settling. The devils crave this. The devil wants us to settle in life and love something less than God’s perfect plan. So walk away from the temptation that society craves. Don’t let society try to fool you into a temporary love that will end in hurt eventually.

Only God, Himself can ultimately give us the happiness we need as humans, striving for love. Therefore do not force it, hoping that maybe one day it works out. Just be patient with the Lord and wait for the day. Wait for the day when everything falls into place. And be at peace knowing that day will come. The day when you are going to meet “the one,” will be here; and will be worth this wait.

God has every little detail planned out, and will occur all in in His perfect timing. So be patient and wait with impatient hearts for God’s ever so perfect plan to come together.