Baseball season is almost here, and can I just say, I am dying with anticipation! I am the girl who watched the Giants play the Mets last year in the Wild Card game during my three hour night Constitutional Law class. Needless to say, I can't wait until every night is baseball night and what better way to compare waiting for baseball season than comparing it to High School Musical.
1. When your team loses in playoffs
And you're upset about that and that baseball is over for a few months.
2. Then it's the middle of December and you start having withdrawals
3. And you debate trying to be a basketball fanatic; you even join a fantasy basketball league
4. But then you realize the NBA just can't compete
5. Then it's January and you and your other baseball friends console each other
6. And your team makes some crazy trade deal and you question everything
7. But then you tell everybody how the trade is going to be the best thing ever and it'll be the key to winning the World Series
8. The MLB app is your best friend even though it only updates every once in forever and you've read every article twice
9. Finally, February hits and you realize spring training is around the corner
10. It's so close you can taste the dirt from the field
11. And then people ask if you are free the first day of spring training
12. After the first game, you're convinced this is your team's year to win it all
14. And then you might be a little too giddy on Opening Day
13. And then regular season starts and you have class and can't get away with watching the games in every class
14. You just want more time to watch baseball
15. Finally, summer comes, you're in the heart of baseball season again and all is right with the world
Who else can't wait for baseball season to start?