The Vivid Adjective And Adverb Usage Of Our President, Donald J. Trump
Politics

His diction and syntax are tremendous.

703
Scott Eisen/Getty Images

Donald J. Trump is becoming our next president. Among many things, he's known for his vivid language usage. Here is a nearly comprehensive list of the adjectives and adverbs the 45th President of the United States of America knows:

1. Very

During his victory speech, he said of his opponent, "I mean she fought very hard. Hillary has worked very long and very hard."

2. Great

His slogan is "Make America great again," but he uses the word "great" on most other occasions that need description. He said in his victory speech about Senator Jeff Sessions, "A great man," before continuing on to describe former mayor Rudy Guilani as "another great man, very tough competitor."

3. Tremendous

"We have just tremendous people," he has been recorded as saying.

4. Bigly/Big-league

It seems people agree that he uses the phrase "big-league" rather than the long-dead word "bigly" that many people think he used on several occasions, including the presidential debates. However, he likes to use this adjective as an adverb. What creative language usage!

5. Beautiful

"It's a beautiful thing," he has been quoted as saying on several occasions. "Thing" seems to be one of his favorite nouns. It's one of mine, too.

5. Incredible

"Our veterans are incredible people," he said during today's speech. Later on, he said, "I've gotten to know some incredible people." "Incredible people" seems to be a favorite phrase of his.

6. Unbelievable

"He's an unbelievable star," said President Trump about Reince Priebus.

7. Fantastic

He said, thanking his brother during his speech, "Fantastic guy. Fantastic family. I was very lucky."

8. Amazing

"Amazing guy," he has said to describe a person during a speech. "Guy" is also another favorite noun of his.

9. Nasty

"She is a nasty woman," he said graciously about his opponent, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, during a presidential debate.

Truly, having such an eloquent president is thrilling. I look forward to expanding my vocabulary and sentence structures with our new president. It will be a tremendous thing.