5 Gift Ideas To Celebrate An Anniversary Virtually

My boyfriend and I are celebrating our year and a half anniversary this week. Here is a list of gifts I will be sending!

68
Photo by Kelly Sikkema on Unsplash

While I am so sad that our anniversary falls during the week, I am having so much fun looking at what to send him. Here is what I'll be putting in a gift package! I hope this will help you with some ideas too.

A Custom Made Cookie

Photo by Eleni Koureas on Unsplash

A custom made cookie with your anniversary date and initials is a cute and unique idea.

A Heart-Felt Note

Photo by Kate Macate on Unsplash

It is always special to send a note to remind your S.O. how much you love them.

Gift Card To Favorite Store/Restaurant

Photo by Tamanna Rumee on Unsplash

This is a nice opportunity for your S.O. to buy the shirt they wanted, or a coffee from their favorite coffee shop!

Shutterfly Custom Photo Calendar 

Photo by @shutterfly on Instagram

Shutterfly makes perfect personal items. A calendar is cute because they'll be able to look at you every day!

Ticket To Future Event

Elijah Chen on Unsplash

This will get you both so excited and ready for your next visit!

I can't wait for my S.O. to open this anniversary gift package. I hope these ideas give you some inspiration!!!