This Viral Product Is A Must-Have For All Beauty Junkies

Unique, one-of-a-kind foundations? Yes please!

7
theglossier.com

What's the hottest new trend in the beauty industry? Customizable foundation! What a time to be alive, it seems that 2017 is already looking like a great new year. The Lancome foundation, Le Teint Particulier, has been making its way around Facebook popularly among beauty gurus and addicts alike! The foundation provides a unique formula specifically made for your skin to give just the right amount of coverage and hydration for your skin type.

A Lancome Beauty Advisor scans your skin to provide the perfect shade in your foundation as well as customizing it's own hydration levels creating a unique formula for each client. It is then created in an airtight mixing machine to prevent oxidation and make the color as accurate to your skin tone as possible. This unique formula is meant to be an everyday wear that'd comfortable and lightweight. According to Lancome, "Micro-fill technology infuses a weightless liquid foundation with high-impact pigments that glide on easily to flatter and hydrate. Meticulously balanced with neutral and natural undertones to create an ultra-flawless finish that’s like a second skin. Long-wearing, breathable, oil-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free formula safe for sensitive complexions." The formula is then written on the label stuck on the bottle to make refills easier each time you run out of the product.

Not only is this viral because the idea sounds awesome, but it's visually pleasing to watch! Check it out and leave a comment letting me know what you think of this new product.

Le Teint Particulier can be experienced exclusively at select Nordstrom-Lancome counters. Click here for more information.