5 Drugstore Beauty Products Under $15

5 Drugstore Beauty Products Under $15 That Are Better Than Any High-End Beauty Product

Broke? Ugly? Want to beat your face but can't afford literally anything from Sephora? Yeah, same, don't worry, your local drugstore is here for ya!

292
Photo by Jamie Street on Unsplash

To be honest with you, I didn't even get into makeup until about two years ago, and I wasn't particularly good at it until about the spring of last year. Neither my mom nor my older sister can give two shits about makeup, so everything I know about makeup was self-taught or I learned from the deep depths of YouTube tutorials (special shoutout to Jeffree Star).

With that being said, anyone that knows anything about makeup or has some sort of interest in it knows that it can be pricey, and that shit adds up.

With that being said, I am here to tell y'all the best drugstore beauty products you should get your hands on before you consider buying that $45 foundation at Sephora (don't do it, just don't).

Oh, and did I mention all these products are under $15? Yep, you read that correctly, 15 FREAKING DOLLARS! So if you're ballin' on a budget or suffer from broke-college-kid-syndrome, keep reading!

1. Maybelline 24 Hour Superstay Foundation

Foundation can be the trickiest part of makeup. There are just SO MANY different types! Full coverage, medium coverage, light coverage, matte finish, dewy finish, 24-hour coverage…..the list literally goes on and on.

While I'm aware everyone has different preferences and needs when it comes to foundation, I'm here to tell you that the Maybelline Superstay 24 hour full coverage foundation can top any Urban Decay or NARS foundation (to name a few). This foundation is full coverage, has the most flawless matte finish, and will literally stay on all freaking day.

The finish will have you looking like you have a permanent Instagram filter or FaceTune blur effect on your face. And the best part, this foundation retails for only $9 at your local drugstore. Safe to say, this foundation is a MUST.

2. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer

Now onto concealer. If you're like me and you're under eye dark circles are darker than the dead of night, then this concealer is a must. Don't wanna pay the $30 for Tarte shape tape concealer?

Yeah, me neither. Luckily, Maybelline has blessed us with the Instant Age Rewind eraser and dark circle treatment concealer (that's a mouthful wow). The name does not lie. This baby will cover your dark circles….literally in an instant! Oh, and did I mention it's $5? Yeah, you heard me, five dollars!

3. L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara

Oh, mascara. It can be your friend and it can be your enemy. It's taken me years to find that perfect mascara that will give me length, volume, and won't clump or make me look like I have tarantula legs for eyelashes.

I'm here to tell you that you should look no farther than L'Oreal's Voluminous Lash Paradise mascara. Not only has this mascara been voted as an Allure top-rated product (that's a big deal for those who are not aware), but this is literally the same thing as the famous Too Faced Better than Sex mascara.

I would actually go as far as to say it's better. This bad boy is only $8. Sorry, Too Faced!

4. NYX Lip Lingerie

Kylie Jenner lip kits who? Sorry honey, you should just stick to raising Stormi cause NYX lip lingerie liquid lipsticks are giving you a run for your money (OK not really she's like a billionaire she's doing just fine but they are better than her products OK).

The NYX lip lingerie line is hands down my favorite drugstore lip product and is comparable to any high-end liquid lip. The finish is matte and velvety but does not dry out your lips and stays on foreverrrrrrr.

These retail for about $7!

5. Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer

Lastly, this product is for all my girls out there who are just trying to get that sun-kissed, bronze glow without looking like Snooki circa season one of Jersey Shore. I'm here to tell you that Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer can give you a better-sunkissed bronze glow than any vacation in the Bahamas could.

This product is constantly being raved about by beauty gurus and influencers, and for a good reason. The formula is creamy, buttery, and not too heavy or thick.

A lot of the time bronzers can leave you looking like a solid Oompa Loompa, but this product is cool toned and natural. It blends out so effortlessly onto the skin and works with any foundation, in my experience.

A lot of people have compared this product to Benefit's Hoola bronzer or the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer!

Oh, and by the way, this product is only $8. Not too shabby.