11 Things About Finals Week In College Perfectly Captured In 6-Second Vines

Vinals Week.

510
Starkid//Vine

With finals week comes a whole lot of stress and hard work.

College students try to cram a semesters worth of information, and with this comes sleep deprivation and headaches. While studying and understanding content is important to do well in class, it is also important to find time to take a break and have a little fun. This can range from getting dinner or seeing a movie with friends, to watching something to make you laugh and feel better about yourself.

So get your friends together and get through finals week with vines!

1. Saturday: You are trying to study and your roommates keep interrupting you.

2. Sunday: You have studied for so long that words no longer make sense.

3. Monday- At your first test, you realize you missed a section of the study guide.

4. Tuesday- You are brain dead after taking two finals.

5. Wednesday- You have made it halfway through the week.

6. Thursday- You think you are done, but forget you have a final on Friday.

7. Friday- You made it through finals week!!

8. All you need to do now is relax and binge Netflix.

9. Your summer is the time when you can be your true self.

10. Midway through summer, and you have to pay tuition again.

11. Then the cycle starts all over again in the fall.

Hope this made your stressful week a little more fun!