If Going Back To Villanova Means Carrying A Portable Chair Everywhere, Count Me In

The creative solution we didn't know we needed.

81
Kaitlyn Stivers

As many of you probably already know, Villanova recently released their Health and Safety plan for return to campus in the fall. It seems that students focused in on one hot topic: the portable chair situation. So, let's address it.

In my humble opinion, the portable chair plan is brilliant. It is a creative solution to a multi-faceted and constantly evolving problem.

Just picture it...

Freshmen, it's a beautiful day in your brand new chair on the sand of the beach volleyball court outside of McGuire. Close your eyes, and it's almost like you're down the shore.

Attention sophomores. Quad bools are going to be on a whole new level. Enough said.

Juniors. Looking to furnish your new apartment? Whether it be courts, commons, west, or props, no need to fear the portable chairs have you covered. Maximize space and save money with this new affordable option.

Seniors. Commencement. 2021. BYOC.

In all seriousness though, Villanovans should be thankful our administration has put time into formulating creative options to bring us on campus in the fall. Many students are not as lucky as us and will have to continue learning behind a screen or interacting with peers and faculty virtually. The Health and Safety plan was formulated with careful thought keeping the health of all Villanovans as first priority while still encouraging on-campus events that will maintain the community we all love. I don't know about you, but if going back to Villanova means carrying a portable chair, count me in!