Ariana Grande, Liz Gillies, and Matt Bennett's Performances Last Night Made "Victorious" Fans Freak The Freak Out!

Our childhoods have been revived!

106
@arianagrande on Instagram

Last night, Ariana Grande surprised fans by bringing Liz Gillies and Matt Bennett on stage with her during her "Sweetener" tour show in Atlanta to perform hit songs from the Nickelodeon classic "Victorious," which definitely made us all freak the freak out!

After a series of tweets back and forth between Ariana, Matt, and Liz, fans figured out what they were up to. Their theories and suspicions were confirmed after a video was posted on Twitter revealing that they were sound checking "Give It Up," Ariana and Liz's iconic duet from "Victorious."

Even though this song came out in 2011 when it was performed by Jade West and Cat Valentine in the "Freak the Freak Out" episode, it remains one of the best songs in the entire "Victorious" discography, as it is a fan-favorite.

The vocals. The lyrics. The energy. Everything about this song screams legendary. Not to mention, it is incredibly nostalgic and is a token of most of our childhoods.

As always, Ariana and Liz killed their performance, just like they did eight years ago on the show:

Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies - "Give It Up"

As if this performance itself wasn't enough to overwhelm fans with nostalgia and emotions, Matt Bennett also took the stage to perform Robbie's love song to Cat called "I Think You're Swell," which is from an episode of "Victorious" as well. This one definitely gave us the Cabbie content fans have been asking for since the show first aired!

Ariana Grande and Matt Bennett - I Think You're Swell (Sweetener Tour) 

I don't know what we did to deserve this, but Ariana really knows how to treat her fans well! Now THAT'S history!