A very Happy Mother's Day.

A very Happy Mother's Day.

I got it from my Momma!!!

14
A very Happy Mother's Day.

Happy Mother's Day to all the lovely moms out there!! Truly everyday is Mothers Day because none of us would be here without our day 1s...Literally since day 1! I am so blessed to have such a funny, hard working, and sweet Mother. Here's to all the Mommas today and everyday!!!

4. Her Faith

Everyday I admire how strong my Mother's faith with God is. I cherish the days that I am able to go to Mass with her.

3. Her hard work and compassion towards others.

Sometimes Mom works 6 days a week not because she is required to, but because she chooses to... Mrs. Suarez is so devoted to each and every one of her Students that sometimes she jokes that they are all her Children! Being her only Daughter is a gift but seeing how much she loves her "kids" is so special.

2. Her humor

Hands down she is one of the funniest people I have ever met. Our humor has gotten us through the good times and some of the worst and when people tell me how funny I am, I chuckle and just think about how "I got it from my Momma"

1. My Mom's support

My mom has been my backbone since that rainy June day in 1998... I am so grateful that she has helped shape me into the Woman I have become. This picture is one of my favorites because it reminds me of us at our happiest, enjoying Frrroozzen hot chocolate at our favorite place on Earth.

Happy Mother's Day Ma!!!