Bible Verses That Get Me Through Life

Bible Verses That Get Me Through Life

Some of my favorite bible verses and what that mean to me.

375
https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-pen-on-white-book-page-159621/

I stress about a lot. Literally anything and everything, these are some bible verses that help me to trust God's plan and to m=not worry.

1. "Pile your troubles on God's shoulder- He'll carry your load, He'll help you out. He'll never let good people topple into ruin." Psalm 55:22

God will be there for you no matter what, through your highs and lows. You can always rely on Him.

2. "The thief coms only to steal and kill destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

With God in your life, your life will be so much better. He gives life to everything and everyone.

3. "Don't push your way to the front; don't sweet-talk your way to the top. Put yourself aside, and help others get ahead." Philippians 2:3

Don't focus on yourself, help others. You might be a Jesus freak but they might not know who He is, so lead them to God.

4. "I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out- Plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give your the future you hope for." Jeremiah 29:11

God has a plan for you. You might not like His plan, but it will be the best thing for you. You just have to trust in Him and His plan for you.

5. Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

This is kind of like the last verse, you just have to trust God and His plan for you.

6. "The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid?" Psalm 27:1

When you have God, you don't have to worry about anything. There is nothing to fear when you have God on your side.

7. "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matthew 6:34 

There is no reason to be anxious. It makes you stress out even more and it isn't worth it.

8. Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

God will be there always, as long as you trust in Him.