13 Bible Verses For The Senior Who Isn't Ready To Leave

13 Bible Verses For The Second Semester Senior Who Isn't Quite Ready To Leave

The important thing to remember is God has a plan and He will lead you where you need to be.

323

As the end of the second-semester approaches, on the college level, underclassmen are preparing for registration and whether to store their stuff at school or not. Seniors, on the other hand, are preparing for life after college. For the past four years you have made lifelong relationships here and now, you are about to embark on the next phase of life.

On the high school level, most of the same applies. You have spent many more years with the people you're about to leave. You have formed such strong bonds through sleepovers, sporting events, taking all the same classes. This is going to be a big change, but it is going to be amazing for your personal growth.

You may feel ready. Or you may not. You may know what you want to major in. Or you may not. You may have a job secured already. Or you may not. And that is all okay.

Whether the next journey for your life consists of finding out what you want to do and living in a dorm room or finding a new place to call home and finding that dream job, don't forget one important thing: remember God has a plan and He will lead you where you need to be.

Here are 13 verses that prove just that.

1. Philippians 4:6

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."

2. Proverbs 3:5

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding."

3. Matthew 6:34

"Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble."

4. 1 Peter 5:7

"Cast all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you."

5. John 15:7

"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you."

6. Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

7. John 14:27

"Peace I leave with you; my peace i give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

8. Psalms 56:3

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you."

9. Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

10. Isaiah 40:31

"But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

11. Isaiah 41:10

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

12. Hebrews 11:1

"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen."

13. 2 Corinthians 5:7

"For we walk by faith, not by sight."