15 VeggieTales Songs That Can Put Anyone In A Good Mood
Music

15 VeggieTales Songs That Can Pull Anyone Out Of A Bad Mood

Don't lie, you know all of the words.

175
veggie tales

Growing up, my sisters and I were obsessed with VeggieTales. I mean, every VHS tape, stuffed animals, clothes, the whole nine yards. To this day I can listen to any VeggieTales song and it will work miracles on my mood. To be honest, I have made it my personal mission to enlighten those who have never seen such wonderful craftsmanship.

So, a nice place to start would be to share a few songs that I think make the top 15.

1.​ ​"VeggieTales Theme Song​​"

Obviously, this is the staple of every VeggieTales story. To not know this song is to not know VeggieTales at all.

Listen on Spotify

2. "God is Bigger (Than the Boogie Man)"

This song is always good for pulling you out of your thoughts. Although it may be a song that helps little kids to face their nightmares, the simpler the thought the stronger the defense.

Listen on Spotify

3. "The Hairbrush Song"

For having as much hair as I do, this song is just incredibly relatable.

Listen on Spotify

4. "The Bunny Song"

Chocolate? Bunnies? Chocolate bunnies? Yes, please!

Listen on Spotify

5. "Love My Lips"

Its a lip, its a lip, its a lip, lip, lip.

Listen on Spotify

6. "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything"

You can never not sing this song at the top of your lungs. Go ahead, try. Sometimes, we just need to sing at the top of our lungs.

Listen on Spotify

7. "Larry Boy Theme Song"

Our favorite super-hero to the rescue of the playlist.

Listen on Spotify

8. "The Song of the Cebu"

Can you say Cebu???

Listen on Spotify

9. "The Rumor Weed Song"

The Rumor Weed Song gives your playlist a little edge.

Listen on Spotify

10. "His Cheeseburger"

Because honestly, who doesn't want to sing about food.

Listen on Spotify

11. "The Water Buffalo Song"

One of the most crucial of Larry's Silly Songs.

Listen on Spotify

12. "Do the Moo Shoo"

Listen on Spotify

13. "Belly Button"

This was the cool-kid song back in my VeggieTales day and its nice to reminisce.

Listen on Spotify

14. "Pizza Angel"

Uh, its pizza.

Listen on Spotify

15. "Endangered Love" (or as we all know it, Barbara Manatee)

A song that could not describe endangered love any better.

Listen on Spotify