11 Thoughts When Deciding Whether Or Not To Go Out For V-Day

11 Thoughts You Have When Deciding Whether Or Not To Go Out For Valentine's Day As A Lazy Person

A real Sophie's Choice

41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ikySurAP0

With Valentine's Day right around the corner, the pressure to come up with plans grows with every premature commercial I see about chocolate or jewelry.

As a perpetually lazy and typically anxious person, the concept of long waits and crowded restaurants is not enticing. But the idea of a nice dinner with the guy I love is also tempting. A real Sophie's Choice if you ask me.

But the more I look up fancy restaurants the more I think about getting take-out, sitting around in sweats, throwing on Parks and Rec, and just enjoying time with me SO. Here are 11 thoughts I have when trying to make Valentine's day as a lazy, homebody.

Looking up ~fancy~ restaurant menus and gagging because everything is either raw, slimy, or simply not chicken fingers

Thinking about avoiding lines and the cost and how smart of you that is

Thinking about dealing with overworked waitresses/waiters

Knowing that if you go out to eat, you will probably have to eat like an adult and order a salad

Again, thinking of the CROWDS

But hey, at least if you go out you can get drunk, but also you can do that at home

Thinking you reealllly should just stay in together

Because you know what, we deserve it

And you already know how good the take out is

And you definitely will have a guaranteed great time

But, it is Valentine's day and you can get dressed up and have fun out on the town... yep you're going out, embrace the crowds and enjoy!