Valentine's Day - A Day For God's Love

Valentine's Day - A Day For God's Love

8 bible verses that prove it is all about HIM

29
Valentine's Day - A Day For God's Love

1 John 3:16

"This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."

Romans 5:8

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

John 15:13

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay one's life down for one's friends."

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

"Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

1 Corinthians 16:14

"Let all that you do be done with love."

John 13:34

"As I have loved you, love one another."

1 John 4:16

"God is love."

This Valentine's Day, whether you are either getting ready for a big night out with bae or gorging yourself in chocolates while watching Netflix, make sure to remember love, Himself.