Valentines Day Is Better When You Are Single

5 Reasons to Love February 14th as a Single Pringle

29
Marie Claire

Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking. How in the world could Valentine's day be better if you're single?? Well, trust me. It is.

I'll give you the 5 TOP reasons why being a single pringle on the 14th of February is actually a blessing in disguise.

1. You don't have to adhere to society's standards. If you have a significant other, it's expected that you do something special which is definitely anxiety wrapped in a package because oh yeah, it has to be perfect.

2. You get to know your friends better—the ones whining on facebook about their situation of singleness need to be unfollowed immediately.

3. You know that just because you're single, it doesn't mean that you don't get to treat yo' self. Try that molten chocolate Starbs frappucino because you deserve it (I had the latte, btw, and it was amazing).

4. MASS AMOUNTS OF CHOCOLATE will be ON SALE the next day. If the word "chocolate" and "sale" are in the same sentence, I am there, can I get an uh-huh?

5. All in all, the most important reason why it's okay to be single is this:

You know who you are, and you know your worth. Don't fall for some smooth talker just because you want to have a #mcm on Instagram. Keep growing and learning and loving who you are. If someday, you meet Joe Cool and fall in love, well, that fella' better realize the jewel that you are. So go forth and carry on. You are enough.