Valentine's Day is here, and you know what that means! It's the one day of year where profound love is exclaimed to world and it's also the day to shower your significant other with love and appreciation. Usually it's with a box of chocolates, flowers and maybe a special date-night. But being an introvert can be hard sometimes planning for this event. Luckily for you I can help you out with these wonderful suggestions.

💘Watch romantic movies 💘

What better way to spend Valentine's Day with your beloved. Cuddling up to each other all comfy with a blanket and watching a good movie, It could be anything from a Chick-Flick, Rom-Com, Drama, a Disney movie or whatever you prefer. These are the movies that I recommend watching.

• Any Nicholas Sparks movie
  • Any Disney movie
  • The Time Traveler's Wife
  • Tuck Everlasting
  • Titanic
  • The 10 Things I Hate About You
  • 50 First Dates
  • (500) Days Of Summer
  • The Ugly Truth
  • Hitch
  • The Proposal
  • Don Jon
  • Her
  • Perks Of Being A Wall Flower
  • Paper Towns
  • The Fault In Our Stars
  • Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
  • Remember Me
  • My Girl
  • Pretty Woman
  • Sixteen Candles
  • Pretty In Pink
  • Dirty Dancing
  • The Princess Bride
  • Gone With The Wind
  • Grease
  • Forrest Gump

💘Setting the mood 💘

The atmosphere should be perfectly relaxing and wonderful to make this day perfect! Here's a list of suggestions to make things right.

• Candles/Incense/Potpourri
  • Flowers in vase and flower petals on the floor (specifically roses)
  • Pillows and Blankets
  • Coasters and Napkins (for food and drinks)
  • Music (optional)
  • Glitter (optional)
  • Anything red, white and pink
  • Fire (optional)

💘Sweet treats for your sweet heart💘

Baking a yummy snack for the movie sounds like icing on the cake! Besides using boxes of chocolates or the wonderfully creative classic sugar cookie here's a list of easy things to make.

💘Make something from the heart💘

Making a gift that comes from the heart is worth more than buying something flashy. It can anything from creating a playlist, crafting jewelry, writing a love letter with a poem creating a bear at build-a-bear or making your own valentine's day cards! Here's a list of suggestions to get inspired

💘Playing games 💘

The best thing about these activities is doing them together! This could be anything from playing broad games, video games, trivia games and many more! Here's a couple of ideas to get the ball rolling.

💘Reading CreepyPasta's Together💘

Before you say "No way! There are Valentine's Day themed creepypasta's?" Yes my friend there are and I'll recommend you my favorites, The best part about reading a creepypasta or a horror film/story is to hug the one you love when you get scared!

I hope these suggestions help you and your significant other celebrate this wonderful day. Keep in mind that it's perfectly fine staying home with the one person who loves you. Stay safe and have a happy valentine's day!