Falling Crush In love With You Through WhatsApp

Using love status videos, love status images, as well as lovely gifs as your WhatsApp status for the person you are trying to get in love with, can be a really easy and amazing tool for you.

51
using-love-status-videos-in-whatsapp

Do you want to know how to make a friend fall in love with WhatsApp or through different social networks such as Facebook, Snapchat or Instagram? It is not a dream, nor something impossible that you can have that person, that woman that you like so much. However, flirting on WhatsApp requires that you pay close attention to the small details and take into account some tips that we will show you below do not miss them.

This app allows you to intimate and meets people by text message photos or emoticons, which is why it is among the best and most used by people worldwide in 2017. On the other hand, WhatsApp should not be your only strategy but it is an important part of the process to fall in love, conquer and seduce a woman. The woman not only thinks about making love, but they also want emotions, security, the perspective of a couple and even have a life together.

There are many ways to flirt on WhatsApp, but if it's a friend, many lose their courage for fear of damaging the friendship, or maybe they misunderstand the signs and think they could never have a chance or don't know how to make her fall in love. Contrary to what many may think, the fact that it is someone you already know, gives you the advantage to know how to conquer a friend. We say this because first of all, you already have your phone number, on the other hand, if you don't have it, you can more easily open the window to ask for it.

Tip 1: Get your phone number

To get the phone number of that girl you like and want to conquer you must arm yourself with courage, remember that women are attracted to the personality of a gentleman who is sure of himself, but without bragging. The most productive thing is that you do it during a conversation just at the moment where both are laughing and having a good time, it is important that you take advantage of the moment in which your emotions are focused on how good it feels in your heart.

If you already have your number for a longer time, you already have step number one, now you need to, cultivate and maintain interest using these tips.

Tip 2: Use WhatsApp to link and continue the conversation

The main means of communication of the last decade is the cell phone, and this has evolved to bring us instant messaging, which is available on a number of social networks.

The use of WhatsApp to conquer a girl is increasingly common and effective. If you want to link a friend, you must already know her personally or at least you must have seen her in person, so you have already noticed how she is, but now you must make her notice you without putting too much emphasis On it.

Whatsapp is an excellent means to link, because it offers privacy and also the possibility of expressing yourself in confidentiality. You can continue the conversation, perhaps mentioning that you watched the movie that she likes and that you found a specific segment fun or enjoyable.

You could also comment on your WhatsApp status, the key at this point is to evoke fun feelings or emotions and feel good without pressing or looking like a stalker. If she is your friend, maybe you could ask her for suggestions to go out in a group and of course, invite her.

Tip 3: Present a good image of yourself

The man tends to be more visual and the woman to look more at the personality, however, some studies have shown that they are more attracted, by a good-looking man, well-groomed or groomed, who smells good and convey confidence and security.

When conquering a friend by WhatsApp, it offers certain limitations, since you cannot transmit your body or facial language, therefore, 55% of the communication language is lost, so you need to be ingenious when you want to impress a woman with your photo of a profile.

Also, do work on your WhatsApp status profile, do not post disheartening content always do care about your friend's likes and dislikes. For this reason, it is that the photo of your profile should be very well thought out since it is a visual medium that can transmit important data of your personality and your tastes. You can use it to convey certain attributes such as money, spontaneity, security and more. A photo where you appear or your face generates a better impression than those who simply place any image or landscape. This could convey the wrong idea.

Tip 4: Good lexicon and spelling

You must not forget that to be able to flirt with a girl on WhatsApp you must have the courage, for this the more interesting you are, the more conversation topics you can cover.

That's why you should read a lot and this will also prevent you from having errors and spelling horrors. We can illustrate it in the following way: imagine that you speak with a person who shouts or who does not know how to pronounce the words well; Isn't it true that the conversation would bother you soon?

These tips are not specific steps to achieve a couple's life with the woman you like, a man should know that he needs more than just words to get better and deeper penetration in the heart of his partner.

Tip 5: Use Love Status Videos, Images, Gifs

Using love status videos, love status images, as well as lovely gifs as your WhatsApp status for the person you are trying to get in love with, can be a really easy and amazing tool. This will 100% drag her attention to you.

Do not abuse them and always try to be original. If you use threshed or very elaborate lovely WhatsApp statuses you could have the opposite impression to the one you want. Get inspired, value their qualities, both physical and in their personality, so they will know that you pay attention to what they say and feel.

If you have no ideas or find it difficult to create lovely WhatsApp statuses to fall in love with, the most romantic whatsapp video status download from merastatus.in will help in that case and use it as your romantic love status video.

Tell him about your tastes, your skills, your experiences, your goals, it is likely to match. Keep up with the conversations and ask him some questions. Show interest and talk, don't do a monologue. Here you have some.

Tip 6: Your goal when talking on WhatsApp, Facebook or Instagram

The goal of chatting with a girl on Facebook or another social network is to get to know that person better, of course, you have to have balance, you should not write without him for day and night so that the woman does not feel overwhelmed. Maintaining good communication by text messages is both one of the good tricks at the beginning of a two-person relationship.

Is she interested in having a date or having a boyfriend? What kind of lovely Whatsapp statuses should you use? You shouldn't be too obvious but not too subtle, enough for her to notice but not everyone else. When responding, do it calmly and calmly, nor should you give the impression that you are interested in different women at the same time.

WhatsApp as a Platform(Or Opportunity) ...

These tips to know how to flirt on WhatsApp do not define a guide or a standard, each woman is different and just as one thing works to make a girl fall in love, there are others that are useless with others, so if you want to flirt with your Friend, you must know her, create in her emotions of well-being associated with you, create in her love and adapt to her rhythm, never disregard the advice of your heart.

The woman who believes in love, at the bottom of her heart wishes to fall in love and if you offer her said genuine love at the appropriate time, you will be able to enter her life and she will become your partner.