Living off campus means one major thing in college, driving to class. With driving to class comes the dreaded task of finding a parking spot on campus, which is actually harder than getting the degree.
Not only do we pay $200 for a parking permit that forces us to park with the other 50,000 students, but there are tons of empty spots for the GZ...whatever permits. I mean what are those and why do they get so many empty spots when we're stuck literally stalking people to their cars to get their parking spots. I went the whole first week of class without the permit, which made the first week 3000 times worse. With the construction that is going on too, there is literally no parking anywhere.
We need more parking lots, not more dorms. I would literally rather do anything else other than park on campus at USF.
1. Trip down the stairs in the MSC
2. Walk into the wrong class on the first day
3. Never eat chocolate again
4. Give up booze for the rest of college
5. Eat kale for every meal
6. Take an ice cold shower
7. Clean my entire apartment....
8. ...including doing all my roommate's laundry
9. Throw up on my crush....more than once
10. Wear a UCF shirt for a week
11. Swim with sharks that have lasers on their heads
12. Walk across campus in heels everyday
13. Get mono....again
14. Wear crocs everyday
15. Get "No Ragrets" tattooed somewhere on my body
16. Sit in a room with all my exes
17. Drink galloons of Pumpkin Spice Latte
18. Take the SAT again
19. Sit through a 6 hour lecture
20. Eat bugs
21. Step on legos every time I get out of bed
22. Be late to class everyday
oh wait this already happens. THANKS USF PARKING