What To Do With Old Ipsy Bags

7 Creative Ways To Use Ipsy Bags

It's such a shame to have all these cute bags and nothing to do with them.

500
https://www.flickr.com/photos/71270343@N07/32048688292/in/photolist-hwjsFf-hwkqqv-nD3KaY-q4ayuH-nBNTTK-srrUTA-qrcyJt-QQ2Utf-JNDdHz-jfbkzi-dMAFae-fG4csN-FFm2Fr-wxEdNw-oJe4To-dMAGnt-m5cfzj-o14Ehc-okFD7t-nnDj2x-pMDYwr-n7UrG7-k6Fowg-M8mxkY-ihFEVv-xi5FKW-ymMMeQ
Tara_St

Ipsy is a great way to grow your makeup collection and to introduce you to new products, but one of the drawbacks is that, at the end of the year, you're left with 12 cute little bags and nothing to do with them. Here are 7 ways to use some of those 12 little bags.

1. An on-the-go makeup bag.

ipsy Glam Bag Review - November 2016

www.girlmeetsbox.com

Ipsy bags are practically made for makeup, so use them for just that. If you need to pack some things for a quick touch up on the go. Or if you need to apply an entire face, grab a couple and bring them with you.

2. Bag organization.

10 Ways to Reuse your Ipsy Glam Bags

amandascorner.com

If you're like me, you have way too much stuff in your purse and backpack all the time. Use these bags to help separate the mess. Use one for chapsticks, one to hold your charger and headphones.

3. To hold all your lady products.

Nothing is worse than having to dig in the bottom of your purse for that smushed pad or having to try and pull it out of one of those weird little pockets that are built into some purses. So just use one of those cute little bags to hold all those little lady products.

4. A cute pencil case.

Some pencil cases can be so boring. Most of them are just one solid color, or they're clearly made for children. But what about all of us adults that need to carry pens and pencils? Ipsy bags are so cute, and most of them are big enough to hold your necessary writing utensils.

5. Packing organizers.

My Favorite Ways to Re-purpose Ipsy Bags (Glambags)!

www.judysbeautyfixations.com

Packing for a trip can be difficult, especially when it comes to packing the little things like underwear. Use the Ipsy bags to separate things like socks and underwear from the rest of your clothes.

6. A clutch.

My Ipsy Glam Bag, October 2018

lolinbya.com

Let's be real, some of these bags are super cute. If you're someone like me, you probably own like 2 purses, but 50 Ipsy bags. When it comes time to go out on the town, you may find yourself without a cute little bag, but have no fear, use an Ipsy bag. They're the perfect size to hold all the necessities, like your phone, id, money, and lip gloss.

7. Snack holder.

You buy a bag of Skittles from the vending machine before class, but you only have time to eat half of them, what are you going to do? You can throw away the rest, but that would be a waste of food. The only option you have, though, is to put the rest of the bag in your backpack, but that means that by the time you get home, you're going to have half a bag of Skittles squished in the bottom of the bag. Use an empty Ipsy bag to make sure that your left-over snacks don't get smushed. It's more environmentally friendly than using plastic bags and it doesn't take up as much room as a plastic container.

It sucks having all these cute little bags and nothing to do with them. Try some of these out and see if there are any other ways that you can find to make use of your empty Ipsy bags.