Uplift Yourself

Uplift Yourself

Why are you still sitting around waiting to die?

98
Uplift Yourself
Google

You know that feeling you get when you’re “done” with life? The feeling you get when all you can do is worry and fret, well uplift yourself. Tell yourself that you can be a successful person, even if failure comes your way. After all, failure is not an option in today’s world. What are you doing? Moping around, acting like a clown and hanging your head down, uplift yourself. You can change the world around you, you are not like those before you. You have the power to uplift yourself and become better. I pray every person reading this has a successful and meaningful life. And when I say uplift yourself, I don’t mean like God, but I mean like whoever you are. Own up to your heritage, culture, ethnicity or whatever it may be. Change the status normalcy of how people see. Show that you can be all you can be, uplift yourself. I pray all who are reading this to challenge yourself to be the best you can be. May God bless you and don’t forget to uplift yourself!!