The Really Unrealistic Things That Happen In Movies

7 Things That Happen In Movies But Will Never Occur In Real Life

Do they think we don't notice these things?

171
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Movies are dramatic and exaggerated. We all know that. But, sometimes there are just things that bother you because it's so blatantly unrealistic it hurts. It's this image that the movie is trying to portray, but I don't subscribe.

Waking up with your hair and makeup completely intact

When I wake up I look awful, my face is puffy and my hair is ratty. No one looks like their curls were just perfectly so.

Saying “call me” to a stranger...they definitely don’t have your number

Those scenes when someone drives by in a car and holds up their fingers like a phone. If that happened in real life, there's just no way you'd be able to contact them.

Setting a date but not exchanging information

When a boy says "I'll pick you up at 8," but doesn't know where their date lives and/or their phone number. Sure, they'll see you then.

Wearing cute pajamas

If anyone wants to know what girls really wear to bed, it's sweats. Maybe some pajama shorts they've had for years. Potentially just an XL t-shirt. It is not some cute, sexy matching set.

Also, wearing matching lingerie sets

Ok, this one like lowkey everyone aspires to be, but it's just not reality. Everyone would love to walk around wearing matching underwear sets all the time with an amazing body to show it off, but realistically there are more comfortable things to wear.

Leaving money on the table in a restaurant

No one does that all the time. No one even carries cash on them anymore. Even if they did, you think they'd have the exact change to cover the bill and tip? Probably not.

Women in apocalypse or action movies with one smudge of dirt on their faces

Sure. Your makeup is still perfect and you have one rip in your shirt. That's what I'd look like too if I was running for my life and fighting zombies and whatnot.