University of Alabama Sororities as dogs

Because every sorority girl loves dogs!

8642

What would we do without our dog personalities?!

Alpha Chi Omega- Cocker Spaniel

Cocker Spaniels are known for being Gentle, Smart, and Happy, something that Alpha Chi's have in common. As one of the top-ranked sororities on campus by academics, they're very smart just like the Cocker Spaniel, not to mention they always have a smile on their faces!

Alpha Delta Pi- Maltese

Alpha Delta Pi, otherwise known as ADPi, is known for having fun personalities similar to their doggie counterpart, a Maltese. These dogs are known for being Gentle, Playful, and Charming.

Alpha Gamma Delta- Corgi

Alpha Gams, another name for the sorority Alpha Gamma Delta, is always a top house when it comes to grades on the row. So it's no surprise that they could be compared to the Affectionate, Smart, Alert dogs, Corgis.

Alpha Omicron Pi- Basset Hound

The AOPi girls are definitely sweet, just like the Basset Hound. These dogs are Charming, Patient, and Lowkey just like the girls at Alpha Omicron Pi.

Alpha Phi- Pug

APhi girls are always having a good time wherever they are. Pugs, known for being Charming, Mischievous, and Loving, and are a great match for Alpha Phis.

Chi Omega- Collie

Chi O's can be some of the most humbling girl's you'll meet on campus. These girls share being Devoted, Graceful, and Proud with Collies.

Delta Delta Delta- Golden Retriever

Friendly, Intelligent, Devoted

Delta Gamma- Beagle

Friendly, Curious, Merry

Delta Zeta- Pomeranian

Inquisitive, Bold, Lively

Gamma Phi Beta- French Bulldog

Adaptable, Playful, Smart

Kappa Alpha Theta- Shih Tzu

Affectionate, Playful, Outgoing

Kappa Delta- Labrador Retriever

Friendly, Active, Outgoing

Kappa Kappa Gamma- German Shepherd

Confident, Courageous, Smart

Pi Beta Phi- Dachshund

Friendly, Curious, Spunky

Zeta Tau Alpha- Husky

Loyal, Outgoing, Mischevious