12 Days of Christmas Panic!

12 Days of Christmas Panic!

Ten things to inspire you while present hunting.

38
12 Days of Christmas Panic!
abcnews.go.com

Christmas is quickly approaching. The trees are up, relatives are making plans, and holiday shopping is well underway. And we all know that some people are easier to shop for than others. There are no doubt people on your shopping list that you found the perfect gift for, as if it were made just for that one person. I also have no doubts that you have more than a few people on that list that you save for last because they couldn't be any harder to shop for. Whether they're a buys-everything-they-want-when-they-want-it type, a Picky Polly, or a new addition to your list that you don't quite know, there's no need to panic. Gifts are about love, appreciation, and good intentions. Finding the perfect gift doesn't have to make you crazy or break the bank. Use this list to inspire you this Christmas and help you find the best gifts for everyone on your list.

1. Mermaid Fin Blanket

Cozy blankets are a Holiday gift staple for people of all ages. But instead of just any regular throw, try one of these snuggly bad boys. The one above is from Amazon.com but you can easily google them and find more.

2. A Good Ol' Fashion Mug (Kinda)

(These are heat change mugs, in case the gif isn't working and you can'y tell)

Do you know someone who's a caffeine fiend or perhaps a tea monger? Mugs may be a classic -if not cliched- gift but these mugs from thinkgeek.com are anything but boring.

3. "The Big Book of Heroines"

This book from National Geographic Kids features both modern and historical women that have shaped the world. Let's teach our girls that they can do anything! Find it here at Amazon or look at Local bookstores.

4. Adopt a Wild Animal (#hippoforChristmas)

Through the World Wildlife Fund you can symbolically adopt an endangered animal from this list. It's a gift for someone of any age. The price is a little higher than the above gifts at $55, but arguably worth it in the long run. The adoption kit consists of a plush, a species card, an adoption certificate, a photo, and a gift bag.

5. Hand-Blown Wishing Ball

Jill Henrietta Davis, a glass artist based out of Rhode Island, created a beautiful and perfect gift with the Wishing Ball. It's handcrafted, and therefore none are entirely the same. It comes with 52 pieces of paper so once a week a person can write down a message, a wish, or a thank you that can never be removed from the globe, hence becoming part of the art.

6. Glow in the Dark Jewelry

I know how it sounds, but just look at these pieces. They're unique and beautiful. It's not gaudy costume jewelry but actual, wearable pieces that seamlessly become a part of anyone's wardrobe. You can find them here on Etsy. They come in a variety of designs and colors that are all equally unique and beautiful.

7. Bottled Frustration

This is a gift thats fun for everyone, really. It's sure to bring everyone together as each person in the room thinks they know how to get the marble out but are all terribly wrong. It'll be fun!

8. Feisty Pets

(In case the gif isn't working, know that you squeeze it and it turns evil)

This is more of a gag gift for someone that likes cooky little trinkets to display. I would not recommend getting this for a kid unless your last name is Addams. It's cute and fun for pretty much everyone else, though.

9. & 10. Money and gift cards

Honestly, you can't go wrong with either one. Gift cards are a little more personal, they show you have an interest in someone's likes, but no one is going to complain about free money. Probably don't give your Boss or Co-workers money, though. That'd be weird.

I really hope this helps as you try to finish all of your Holiday shopping. Take these gifts as they are or let them inspire you to find your own unique presents.

Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!!