13 Unforgettable Moments From 'Stranger Things 2'

"When Steve did anything."

100
Ben Neale

Spoilers ahead!

I finished Stranger Things last week, and, let me tell you, I can’t stop talking about it. The entire season was incredible, but there were some specific parts I think we can all agree were pretty memorable.

1. When Hopper dances.

2. When Dustin thinks he found a pollywog but it turns out to be a cat-eating demo dog and loses it

Sometimes you have to let something go to see if it loves you.

3. When Steve sums up Stranger Things:

Sweet, and bittersweet scene, amirite?

4. When Steve becomes a babysitter/soccer mom over the course of one episode.

To be fair, he’s kept the most kids safe so far. Go, Steve.

5. When Steve is knocked out and asks Mike if he’s Nancy.

That face of disgust and disappointment!

6. When Steve does practically anything because he’s no longer the obnoxious douchebag from the first season

Way to go, character development! No static characters here!

7. When Nancy says she wants to “Burn that lab to the ground”

Yessss girl yesssss

8. When Bob shows up.

This dude is too naïve, he’s gonna sell out the Byers family, right? He just seems too pure.

9. When Bob is taken from us.

OH MY GOSH BOB I’M SO SORRY I EVER DOUBTED YOU AND YOUR AUTHENTICALLY PRECIOUS INTENTIONS. We didn’t deserve Bob.

10. When All the boys dress up as Ghostbusters

And all the moms take pictures of them.

11. When Eleven finds her long-lost sister

And her new squad. For 1 episode at least.

12. When Dustin makes Steve shove a Demodog into the refrigerator.

I have so many questions. And we never find out what happens to it… Don’t they like the cold? Will it come back to life? Will it create another entrance to the Upside-Down right in the Byers’ kitchen??

13. And finally when Mike fulfills his promise to Eleven and they dance at the Snowball together.

It’s legit all we ever asked for the entire first season.