13 Underrated Jonas Brothers Songs

13 Underrated Jonas Brothers Songs

The Jonas Brothers just single-handedly saved 2019 by coming back.

157
13 Underrated Jonas Brothers Songs
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu42QRXHYC_/

In honor of the Jonas Brothers reuniting, I wanted to talk about some of their underrated songs. Obviously they have a lot of hits and bangers, but there are some songs that I think don't get talked about enough. Here's some of my favorite, underrated bops.

1. Hold On 

Being on an album with songs like S.O.S. and Year 3000 I feel like this song doesn't get the credit it deserves.

2. That's Just the Way We Roll

Another song that I think gets overlooked sometimes. It's one of my all time favorites because it is such a fun, upbeat song.

3. Hello Beautiful

This is such a sweet song that shows a softer side of the boys.

4. BB Good

This is such a good song to jam out to in the car with your friends and has a killer guitar solo.

5. Tonight

If this song didn't make you upset that you weren't going to work things out with your nonexistent boyfriend when you were 10 then you're doing it wrong.

6. Video Girl

An iconic, angsty song that made me feel like a badass back in the day.

7. Pushin' Me Away

I don't know what to say about this song other than it is insanely good, so please listen to it.

8. Fly With Me

If I'm being honest, I didn't listen to their last album a lot. But one song that stood out to me was Fly With Me because it gets me all in my feelings.

9. Your Biggest Fan

I know it is from their TV show, but it still counts. This song really had me wishing I could date a Jonas Brother so they could write a song like this for me...

10. Play My Music

I swear I thought this was the best song ever when I saw Camp Rock and I wanted nothing more than to be Demi Lovato in that movie.

11. Heart and Soul

A song from Camp Rock 2 that deserves so much more attention.

12. Australia

This song definitely isn't talked about enough, but it shows off that classic Jonas Brothers sound.

13. Mandy

Nobody really talks about their first album a lot. Mandy is a real banger from it and deserves to be listened to.