The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Left Us Asking These 5 Up-In-The-Air Questions

**SPOILER ALERT!!**

21
Bing Images

If any of you are like me, you've probably already watched season two of the Umbrella Academy already, even though it was released about a week ago. The ending of season one left its fans with questions, but the ending of this season left us with even more! Here are some of the questions we're all (or should be) asking after witnessing that crazy season two finale!

1. What the heck is Reginald Hargreeves?!

If you remember, there is a scene towards the end of the season where Daddy Hargreeves peels off his face and reveals that he's some sort of alien before he kills the people he was meeting with. Is he somehow connected to the miracle conception of the 43 special children? Is ET about to make his debut in season three of the Umbrella Academy? This show has gone from weird to weirder, and I need to know what's going on.

2. Does Allison's daughter, Claire, still exist?

When the Umbrella Academy teleports back to April, 2019, the first thing Allison wants to do is find her daughter, Claire. However, now that the timeline has been screwed up even more, does her daughter even exist anymore? I guess we're going to have to wait a whole year to find out the answer...

3. What happened with Harlan?

The last episode of the season shows a short clip of Harlan levitating his toy duck while his mom drives them to California. Since they stayed in the 60s, what happened to Harlan? Did he become evil despite Vanya's efforts to fix him? Or was he lucky enough to have the help he needed to control his powers?

4. Who are the Sparrow Academy?

We've all known that there were more than just the seven special kids born in October 1989, but I never expected to meet some of them this way. We didn't see any of their faces, except for a not-so-dead Ben, who did not look like the character we all came to love. We're going to be waiting a while for this answer, but we have all the time in the world to come up with theories about this new accidental timeline.

5. Where (or when) is Lila?

After finally figuring out who Lila was this season, we are left wondering where (or when) she is now that the Umbrella Academy made it home to 2019. Will she end up joining the crew like Diego suggested? Or will she take her own path and maybe run into others like her? She kind of just fell off the planet, so let's hope all is well now that we have come to love her and her accent.