We're always looking for new music to listen to, right? And I feel like people could appreciate a playlist by yours truly, since my music taste is everywhere. So, without further ado, I present to you my Summer '17 playlist - these are the songs I blast through my car windows on these hot, New Jersey summer nights.

1. Bad Liar - Selena Gomez

I am in love with Selena Gomez, so this song was a hit for me. The beat is so cool and the lyrics are so easy to catch onto.

2. iSpy (feat. Lil Yachty) - Kyle

"THAT'S A REAL HOT ALBUM, HOMIE - I WONDER WHO WROTE IT, OH SHIT!" Me and and my friends sing this together all the time. It's a bop.

3. Now or Never - Halsey

Halsey is so sweet, so I had to add in this cool track to the playlist.

4. Redbone - Childish Gambino

What Redbone would sound like in the bathroom of a house party (it's a meme). I love Childish Gambino so much and I definitely recommend more of his tracks.

5. R.I.P. 2 My Youth - The Neighbourhood

MY FAVORITE BAND EVER. This is one of their less depressing sounding songs, so I added it.

6. HUMBLE. - Kendrick Lamar

"MY LEFT STROKE JUST WENT VIRAL." This is the actual BOP of Summer '17. Everyone and their mom knows this song.

7. Ocean Avenue - Yellowcard

An oldie, but a goodie.

8. Timeless - A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie

My friend got me into A Boogie, and I listen to this song every time I'm in the car.

9. Body Like a Back Road - Sam Hunt

I hate country music, but this is the one song I will actually tolerate.

10. Despacito (feat. Justin Bieber) - Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee

I don't know any of the Spanish words, but the song is addicting and I'll sing it anyways.

11. XO TOUR Llif3 - Lil Uzi Vert

"All my friends are dead, push me to the edge." A little bit of a sad song, if i have to say, but it's on every time I turn on the hip-hop radio station, so now I'm hooked.

12. Believer - Imagine Dragons

This song was in Riverdale, so I love it. Imagine Dragons rock.

13. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

I have no idea why any of these words are actually in the song, but you cannot go wrong with Nirvana. R.I.P. Kurt Cobain. Legendary.

14. Passionfruit - Drake

Drake is my favorite rapper. This song just screams "Summer" for some reason.

15. Mr. Brightside - The Killers

"OPEN UP MY EAGER EYES, CAUSE I'M MR. BRIGHTSIDE!" This is another oldie, but everyone can get down to this song.

16. Wild Thoughts (feat. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller) - DJ Khaled

I just recently got into this song, but I can definitely see it growing in popularity.

17. Feels Like Summer - Weezer

I love Weezer so much and this song (if you can't tell by the title) reminds me so much of summer.

18. Bad at Love - Halsey

Halsey is at it again with her artful lyrics that make me cry.

19. Location - Khalid

SEND ME YOUR LOCATION. This is such a chill song, I am in love with Khalid.

20. Rootbeer Float (feat. Blackbear) - Olivia O'Brien

This song is a straight up JAM. The beat is so fun and not to mention that Olivia's voice is golden.

21. Ain't No Rest For the Wicked - Cage the Elephant

Sort of an oldie, but I love this song so much and I know every word by heart.

22. Heavy (feat. Kiiara) - Linkin Park

Linkin Park, don't ever break up, you've been around for too long. I love this new track you laid out for me, it's amazing.

23. Pretty Girl - Maggie Lindemann (Cheat Codes x CADE Remix)

Maggie Lindemann is one of the up and coming stars that I actually like. She is adorable and has a great voice, and the message in the song is great.

24. Champagne and Pools (feat. Blackbear & KYLE) - Hoodie Allen

Hoodie Allen. Enough said.

25. Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

And obviously this song has to be in any summer playlist.