25 Songs For The Ultimate Finals Study Playlist

Whether you need some mellow music or musical motivation, this playlist has got you covered.

52

Ah, the beloved finals week has officially arrived. The week in which every college student is losing their mind (and sometimes their GPA). College students everywhere are taking in shots on shots of espressos. Dozens are lacking an immense amount of sleep. Some, well, most students are frantically writing and doing anything they can to squeeze in a few extra points to bring up their grades.

If there is one thing that brings students together during these dreadful two weeks, it's those late-night, caffeine driven, my-mind-might-explode-at-any-second type of study sessions in the library at two in the morning. While some students prefer silence during their study sesh, others may need some musical motivation to push their studying along.

For those of you who are in need of some relaxing, yet blood-pumping music that will make you dance at your desk (like me), here's twenty-five songs that may do the trick:

(Full playlist here)

"Worst Nites" - Foster the People

Let's be real, these are some of your worst nights of college, but this funky, fun song will make you feel otherwise.

"Thank U, Next" - Ariana Grande

This is what I'll be saying to myself after each and every test I have next week.

"Mad At It" - Dirty Heads

"Lost In Japan" - Shawn Mendes

Don't lie. You know you secretly dance to this song in your dorm when your roommate isn't there.

"New Light" - John Mayer

"Wild Love" - James Bay

For when you need to tone it down a couple notches.

"Bust a Move" - Young MC

For when you need to crank it up a couple notches! (You'll probably recognize this song from the very early "Glee" days.)

"Good Morning" - Max Frost

What better way to bring in the day of your finals than singing "Good morning!"

"Everything Now" - Arcade Fire

"Island in the Sun" - Weezer

Think of listening to this song as a form of meditation. Imagine you're on a beach, far, far away from these finals.

"The Middle" - Jimmy Eat World

"See You Again" - Tyler, the Creator

"People Suck" - Confetti

This song may be a bit explicit, but it's really the thoughts we keep having during this time of our lives.

"Loving is Easy" - Rex Orange County

"Successful" - Ariana Grande

A little bit of confidence never hurt anybody! Who better to motivate you than the queen, Ariana Grande, herself?

"I'm Upset" - Drake

"A Milli" - Lil Wayne

How you'll be feeling once all your finals are over with.

"Alaska" - Maggie Rogers

"Still Feel." - Half Alive

"Don't Matter to Me" - Drake

"Queen" - Jessie J

Just a reminder to take pride in yourself and to take care of yourself during finals week. Just keeping reminding yourself "I am a goddess. I am a QUEEN."

"Hands to Myself" - Selena Gomez

"Billie Jean" - The Civil Wars

An acoustic version of a Michael Jackson classic. You can't go wrong!

"River" - Leon Bridges

"My Life Sucks" - Scotty Sire

This song truly emphasizes what we are all feeling during the rush of finals week.

Now that you have this eclectic playlist for your finals week study session, put on your headphones and get to studying!