30 Fall Bucket List Items To Cross Off BEFORE November 30th

Forget Christmas, THIS is the most wonderful time of the year.

5150

Fall is a wonderful time of year where the weather is nice, the flavors are nicer, and there are plenty of fun seasonal things to do. This fall, make sure you hit up all the fun things to do while they're still here. Check off every item on this bucket list!

1. Jump into a leaf pile

Jumping into leaf piles are classic childhood fun and can be even more fun and extreme if you get a large group together to really cook up something good.

2. Go to a haunted house

Use this website to find a haunted house near you.

3. Go to a corn maze

4. Get a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks

5. ... Or the superior iced pumpkin spice chai latte for you non-coffee drinkers

6. Drink apple cider and eat donuts

7. Get an apple cider slushie

My local apple orchard has these and they are by far the best things about fall.

8. Consume some of the best cereal in the world: Booberry, Frankenberry, and Count Chocula.

9. Go to a Halloween party

If you don't get invited to one, throw your own and invite all the non-fakes that would've invited you to their Halloween party.

10. Buy and wear spooky socks

Target has some cheap spooky socks.

11. Listen to "This is Halloween"

Listen to the Panic! At The Disco version if you don't hate yourself, and any other version if you do.

12. Go on a hayride

13. Go to a pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin

14. Carve pumpkins

15. Eat tons of pumpkin seeds

16. Have a scary movie marathon

17. Stay in and cuddle.

​18. Find a really cute sweater and enjoy the sweater weather while it lasts

I'm not a sweater person, but I found some super cute and cozy sweaters at Kohls this year!

​19. Enjoy salted caramel flavors

It's undeniable that THE fall flavor is pumpkin spice, but salted caramel is a notable mention. Salted caramel everything seems to emerge right along with pumpkin spice.

​20. Go to a bonfire

21. Eat fat stacks of the best food ever on Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving food is second only to St. Patrick's Day food. Eat up!

22. Sit by the window with a hot cup of coffee or tea

23. Listen to "Monster Mash"

Listen to this BOP here.

24. Watch all of the 'Halloweentown' movies

25. Listen to "Spooky Scary Skeletons"

Listen to this song here.

26. Go to a football game

Gotta appreciate those FNL while they're still around.

27. Eat ALL the Halloween candy

When candy is sold in bulk, thou must buy it in bulk. It's the eleventh commandment.

28. Chill in your room under a big blanket with the windows open and fall air flooding in

29. Decorate your room/apartment/house with ALL of the spooky decor

30. Watch 'Hocus Pocus'

This is, and always will be, the best Halloween movie in existence. Enjoy it while the season is right.

Happy fall!