Fall is a wonderful time of year where the weather is nice, the flavors are nicer, and there are plenty of fun seasonal things to do. This fall, make sure you hit up all the fun things to do while they're still here. Check off every item on this bucket list!
1. Jump into a leaf pile
Jumping into leaf piles are classic childhood fun and can be even more fun and extreme if you get a large group together to really cook up something good.
2. Go to a haunted house
Use this website to find a haunted house near you.
3. Go to a corn maze
4. Get a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks
5. ... Or the superior iced pumpkin spice chai latte for you non-coffee drinkers
6. Drink apple cider and eat donuts
7. Get an apple cider slushie
My local apple orchard has these and they are by far the best things about fall.
8. Consume some of the best cereal in the world: Booberry, Frankenberry, and Count Chocula.
9. Go to a Halloween party
If you don't get invited to one, throw your own and invite all the non-fakes that would've invited you to their Halloween party.
10. Buy and wear spooky socks
Target has some cheap spooky socks.
11. Listen to "This is Halloween"
Listen to the Panic! At The Disco version if you don't hate yourself, and any other version if you do.
12. Go on a hayride
13. Go to a pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin
14. Carve pumpkins
15. Eat tons of pumpkin seeds
16. Have a scary movie marathon
17. Stay in and cuddle.
18. Find a really cute sweater and enjoy the sweater weather while it lasts
I'm not a sweater person, but I found some super cute and cozy sweaters at Kohls this year!
19. Enjoy salted caramel flavors
It's undeniable that THE fall flavor is pumpkin spice, but salted caramel is a notable mention. Salted caramel everything seems to emerge right along with pumpkin spice.
20. Go to a bonfire
21. Eat fat stacks of the best food ever on Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving food is second only to St. Patrick's Day food. Eat up!
22. Sit by the window with a hot cup of coffee or tea
23. Listen to "Monster Mash"
Listen to this BOP here.
24. Watch all of the 'Halloweentown' movies
25. Listen to "Spooky Scary Skeletons"
Listen to this song here.
26. Go to a football game
Gotta appreciate those FNL while they're still around.
27. Eat ALL the Halloween candy
When candy is sold in bulk, thou must buy it in bulk. It's the eleventh commandment.
28. Chill in your room under a big blanket with the windows open and fall air flooding in
29. Decorate your room/apartment/house with ALL of the spooky decor
30. Watch 'Hocus Pocus'
This is, and always will be, the best Halloween movie in existence. Enjoy it while the season is right.