The Ultimate Christmas Playlist That Will Get Your Stockings Rockin'
Christmas

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

43

Christmas is (almost) here!! Okay, maybe we have a bit more time to spare - but I'm in the spirit. Here are 10 must-have songs on your holiday playlist. Especially for around-the-house decorating.

1. "Jingle Bells" (Steviie Wonder & Keanu Trap Remix)

This one is for my EMD lovers. This remix will get you moving to the beat and will undoubtedly put you in the holiday spirit!

2. "All I Want For Christmas is You" by Mariah Carey and Justin Bieber 

This song is a Christmas staple, then add Justin Bieber and it makes the song THAT much better. You're welcome.

3. "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch" (Trap Remix)

Again, another song for my EDM lovers. After the beat drops, so will you.

4. "White Christmas" by Mason Ramsey

Who else remembers the Wal-Mart yodel boy? Mr. Mason Ramsey is not only the cutest, but he also has the most beautiful voice. His rendition of "White Christmas" is beautiful, take a listen and find out yourself.

5. "It's beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" (Trap Remix) by Matthew Martin

This song is traditionally a classic, especially with the remix touch by Martin. Check out this jam, it's a good one.

6. "Santa Baby" By Ariana Grande Ft. Liz Gillies

Ariana Grande is a top-charter with her beautiful singing voice. Grande and Gillies' rendition of "Santa Baby" is a must-have on your playlist. I love it, who wouldn't?

7. "Someday at Christmas" by Justin Bieber 

This takes me back to Bieber's old days earlier in his career. The live version of him singing "Someday at Christmas" to former President Obama is beautiful, too.

8. "Winter Things" by Ariana Grande

This is an original by Ms. Ariana Grande. The laid-back beat calls for a relaxing afternoon by the fireplace, or even on a snow day.

9. "Hallelujah" by Pentatonix 

If you don't know the Pentatonix, they're an a cappella group with the most beautiful singing voices. Their version of "Hallelujah" have over 371 million streams on YouTube. This song is definitely worth checking out.

10. "A Very 2017 Christmas (Remix)" ft. Lil Pump, Big SHAQ, Cardi B, Migos, Post Malone

This veers away from traditional Christmas music — but this remix is a fan-favorite with the artists who are featured. Adding Christmas music in the background counts as a Christmas song right? Listen for yourself, it's worth it.