10 Ugly Christmas Sweaters For 10 Beautiful People In Your Life

Don we now our ugly sweaters. Fa la la la la, la la la la.

562

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like an ugly sweater. What was once a tacky fashion faux pas is now totally on-trend. When dressing up for holiday parties this year, the tackier your sweater, the better!

So why not get everyone in on the fun? Christmas sweaters may be ugly, but the important people in your life are far from it. Show them how much you care with these funny and festive sweaters they're sure to love.

For Your Mom

There's nothing more stressful than hosting on the holidays, and nothing relieves stress quite like wine. Gift your hard-working mom this super cute sweater that makes pouring another glass (or drinking straight from the bottle) as quick and easy as possible.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Dad

.

If there's one thing dads love move than corny jokes, it's beer. Get your dad this sweater he can enjoy a nice cold one in.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Sister

Since the release of Disney's "Frozen," sisters everywhere have been singing "Do you want to build a snowman?" Remind your sister than she's the Anna to your Elsa with this sweet and cozy sweater.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Brother

If your brother is a "bro," he'll love this beer-pong-inspired sweater that doubles as a game the whole family can enjoy.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Girlfriend

Give your girlfriend this adorable sweater to remind her that she's the greatest gift you've ever received.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Boyfriend

Help your boyfriend root for his team in seasonal style this year with an ugly NFL sweater. (Just be sure to select the right team's sweater!)

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Best Friend

Take your best friendship to the next level this season with a two-person sweater. Because there's absolutely no one else you'd want to be stuck with (literally) at a holiday party.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Grandma

If your grandma has a good sense of humor, she'll love this "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer"-inspired sweater.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Grandpa

A grandpa is like a real-life Santa Clause. He's jolly, generous, and fun. So gift him a Christmas sweater that features Saint Nick himself.

Buy it on Amazon.

For Your Dog

Your pup is a member of your family, so don't forget to include them in the fun! This sweet sweater comes in sizes that will fit any four-legged family member.

Buy it on Amazon.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.