Uber Because Everyone Uses Uber

Uber Because Everyone Uses Uber

The ride-share service has so much to offer, why wouldn't we use it?

23
Uber Because Everyone Uses Uber
Robotics Trends

As a college student, Uber has saved me from the streets of San Luis Obispo one too many times. Whether it be the cold weather, uncomfortable shoes, or a few too many drinks, Uber has been there for me. However, Uber isn’t only there for me. Uber is everywhere. Somehow over the past few years, Uber has taken off -- and thank god it has. It was about time that people have safe, reliable rides at all times. However, Uber isn’t just your average taxi service. Recently, they have been taking their services to a whole other level.

Your average Uber experience will typically consist of a speedy arrival, an efficient route and a hospitable driver. What more can you ask for in a taxi service? And if you forget to split the check while in the Uber, since that is the only time you can do so, don’t fret. You can always use Tilt, https://www.tilt.com, as an efficient way to collect money in your group once your ride is over.

If Uber fares are multiplied in your area, or you're just a little short on cash, share a ride. Uber Pool allows you and a friend to join another person or two in the vicinity to split the cost of the ride. This is great to save a little money for when you are just with one other friend and not short on time.

Uber delivers puppies. Yes, you heard me. Fluffy, cuddly puppies at your command. However, it is not available everywhere yet -- only in Atlanta, Baltimore, Cleveland, Dallas, Washington, DC, Indianapolis, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Seattle. This kind of fun does come at a cost. You can pay $30 for 15 minutes of puppy playtime in which the proceeds will go to animal welfare organizations. So, not only do you get to cuddle with a puppy but you're also being philanthropic.

If you are more of a food person than a puppy person, UberEATS is going to be your dream come true. It is currently only available in select cities at the moment but quickly growing. So, if you're hungry and feeling gourmet, hit up UberEATS for food delivered straight to your door.

If you're more thirsty than you are hungry Uber Wine is going to become your best friend. Since wine tasting has become all the rave, Uber knew what they had to do to step up their game. They then created Uber Wine to serve as a designated driver for wine tasters who want to spend their day at the vineyards.

Uber somehow always seems to stay ahead of the curve, whether it be a simple ride or puppy deliveries they know the way into people’s hearts. What human doesn't like puppies, food or wine? Uber has hit everyone’s soft spot and they are just getting started. Uber just continues to grow and create more features that will continue to attract more people. Keep your eye for the next Uber invention because I am sure it will be worthwhile.