My Typical Day As Told By Disney Gifs

My Typical Day As Told By Disney Gifs

Because nothing describes you like Disney does.

58
My Typical Day As Told By Disney Gifs

So I've been a college student for a total of about 3 months now. I know that is not a lot in the grand scheme of things, but even so, I have started to see a pattern in which my life has come to now a days. Everyone says: "college is so fun!" or "college is so different from high school!" or "college is all about socialization" and while I do agree with it being different and fun at times it is so much more than that. It is stressful and scary for most of it for me.

With that being said, writing for Odyssey has actually brought my stress level down because it gives me a chance to write enjoyable stuff while staying on a strict schedule of one or two articles a week. This week I've chosen to do a little comedic relief by showing you how I would describe my life right now. So now please enjoy, my life as told by Disney gifs.

On a typical school day my alarm clock sounds and I'm like:

In the morning I always look like:

So then I get up and shower and usually walk around the house like this:

I cuddle my puppy for a little while:

After doing my makeup I look at the clock and realize I'm probably going to be late to class:

So I hurry to college and go to my first class where I usually have no idea what I am doing so I sit there like:

After a couple classes I find my friends and they always make my day better:

Then we go to lunch... my favorite class:

During lunch I usually see a cute guy in the cafe where I dream of us being like:

But instead I probably look like:

After lunch we sometimes all have an honors class together and that one is the most fascinating because we learn all about everything:

On the days we don't have an afternoon class together I instead have a dumb class and when the professor gives dumb homework I'm just like:

I actually want to be like:

But since he's my teacher and gives me my grades I'm instead like:

After my classes are done I get to go home:

I get to eat and spend time with my family:

Then I have to do homework:

And more homework:

And a couple papers and assigned readings:

I usually get frustrated:

And cry:

So I take an un-needed snack break:

And calm myself down by just thinking about an upcoming weekend or break:

Because on the weekend we be like:

And then I dream about some boys again:

And how they'd sweep me off my feet:

Then I go back to work:

And after everything is said and done for the day I get to finally jump in bed:

Then I get to start all over again the next day, it's so exhausting!:

But, yeah, that is my typical day.

Extra special thanks to the Disney Gif app that I downloaded and found all these gifs from!