Sharing Your Location And 9 Other Things You And Your College Best Friends Do

Because who else is gonna bring you coffee at 2 AM?

148

While college is primarily a time for furthering your education, it is also a time for people to grow and learn more about themselves than ever before.

One huge aspect of learning who you are is learning who your best friends are in college as well. While most college besties do the norm of grabbing lunch every day or studying together, these are some of the aspects of a college friendship most know all too well.

1. Sharing your location, so no one gets stuck in a random frat boys house after a party.

2. Have a mutual crying sesh in the library.

3. Copying off each others homework because one of you forgot to do it.

4. Sharing secrets you wouldn't even tell your best friends back home.

5. Sleepovers are a routine.

6. You wear more of their closet than your own.

7. You carry one person home every weekend after a party.

8. You make extravagant spring break plans.

9. You never get tired of them (most of the time).

10. They stay by your side no matter what.

So whether it be partying together or simply crying mid-study sesh, these are signs you have met not only a college acquaintance but a friend for life.