The 6 Types Of People That Will Touch Your Spirit And Change You Forever
Life Stages

The 6 Types of People That Will Touch Your Spirit And Change You Forever

Some people are destined to be in your life and teach you things you wouldn't learn otherwise.

158

I recently just turned 23, and with graduation, getting a real job, and finally moving out of my hometown on the horizon, I've been reflecting a lot on my current and past relationships. Some of the most important lessons I've learned have come from my many profound and intimate connections with others that I've established over the years. Even the people who have came and went still leave a powerful mark on my heart. Here are the six types of people that I think everyone comes in contact with at one point of their life and end up playing a vital role in their journey.

1. Those who serve as mirrors.

There are people in this world that mirror your good qualities just as much as your bad qualities. These are the people that you might love but tend to butt heads with and irk you to no end. Yet a lot of the time, the people you clash with the most are the ones that are the most similar to you. These people cause you to take a long, hard look in the mirror and realize the things that you need to change about yourself.

giphy.com

2. Those who come into your life briefly and touch your heart incredibly.

You will meet people who you immediately click with upon meeting and they claim a special place in your heart instantly. These people teach you that love has no time limit and sometimes, no logical explanation. Sadly, sometimes you part ways with these souls because your life paths go in different directions. However, you also learn the important lesson that it's necessary to let go of the people who are no longer meant to be in your life or simply no longer can be.

giphy.com

3. Those who will always mean a lot to you even though you don't always see them.

Some people are lucky enough to be blessed with dear, life-long friends that are like family to them. Yet, the only certainty about life is change. People inevitably grow up, grow apart, and go wherever life takes them, but you will have those certain people who you can always catch up with and it will be like nothing ever changed.

giphy.com

4. Those who inspire you to be your best self.

There are some people in your life who will motivate you and inspire you like no other. They make you want to be a better person and the best version of yourself. These are arguably the most important people in your life and the ones that you always want to make sure you surround yourself with. Life is all about growing and improving and striving to live up to your upmost potential, and it's vital to have people around you who lead by positive example and push you to succeed.

giphy.com

5. Those who love you unconditionally.

Another inevitable thing about life is that you're bound to mess up occasionally, you're going to face rough patches from time to time, and you're not always going to be the most pleasant person to be around. Thankfully, there are people who are always going to love you no matter what the circumstances. They will love you for your "ugly" side, your mistakes, and your not-so-lovable flaws. When you feel like your world is crumbling down, they will still be there to help pick up the pieces. Never let go of these people. They will ride for you and die for you no matter what.

giphy.com

6. Those who teach you what you don't want.

Sometimes, you have to learn things the hard way. Not everybody you meet in life will leave you with a good taste in your mouth. It's not unheard of to land yourself in a toxic friendship or unhealthy romantic relationship that opens your eyes to everything that you never want to deal with again. It's always unfortunate when you have a hard time finding something positive to say about your past experiences, but at least you learned what you will never tolerate or put up with from another person in the future.

giphy.com