1. Your new best friend (for twenty minutes).
2. Your teacher/older relative/authority figure who you will never be able to look at the same way again.
3. The confused guy who is ~positive~ that your campsite is his campsite. I'm all for making new friends, but 3:00 AM is not the time, and my tent is not the place.
4. The chill security guard who just wants everyone to like him.
5. Your long lost friend you haven't seen in years. Let's face it, you're in Delaware. You probably have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than of going to a public event without seeing somebody you know.
6. Jesus. You almost died a few times, probably saw the light at some point. You made it out alive, but chances are you came pretty close to meeting your maker this weekend.
7. The twelve year old who thinks she's nineteen. Probably in a flower crown.
8. The parent who decides to bring their young children.
[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F17%2F6360178045896779141309938271_ross%2520gif.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=785&h=491a1e64cb2f9d99b64caf60997bcb9b8750e78e946f5f2e1f4a25476c59027a&size=980x&c=1815016246 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F06%252F17%252F6360178045896779141309938271_ross%252520gif.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D785%26h%3D491a1e64cb2f9d99b64caf60997bcb9b8750e78e946f5f2e1f4a25476c59027a%26size%3D980x%26c%3D1815016246%22%7D" expand=1]
9. Your Firefly alter ego. Four days in the Woodlands can really bring out your wild side, but who's saying that's a bad thing?