Types Of Residents When Living In An Apartment Complex

20 People You Come Across In Your Apartment Complex— Thank GOD None Of Them Are Your Roomies

There will always be the person who throws parties.

288
https://pixabay.com/en/houston-texas-apartment-complex-grass-2732447/

I've lived in an apartment now for two years, and yes it is a complex geared towards college students. However, these past few years there has been a lot of residents in and out of the complex whether they are college students, young adults, or families. There is no doubt that you'll come across these types of residents no matter where you live.

1. The cute guy with the adorable dog.

2. The person that never picks up after their dog.

3. The girl with girly car that can never park straight.

4. The guy with the big pickup truck that takes up two spaces.

5. The person with the tiny car that pulls all the way up in space that you almost hit them when you try to pull in and realize a car is there.

6. The person who leaves trash bags pile outside their door.

7. The person who smokes and leave the buds thrown outside their door.

8. The person who always blasts their music with their windows open.

9. The person who parks other cars in because no spots are open close to their apartment.

10. The person who doesn't shovel snow around their spot but will quickly takes your's once you shovel and leave.

11. The family where the kids run around destroying things.

12. The family who has cute kids that behave.

13. The guy that owns a work truck and always looks dirty. 

14. The person who always smokes that you can smell it from miles away.

15. The person that rarely leaves their apartment.

16. The person with the obnoxiously loud sports car that does burnouts.

17. The person who owns three to four cars and lets them sit for months before they fix them up.

18. The person who decorates outside their apartment for holidays.

19. The person who owns a cat that always sits on the windowsill, staring at you.

20. The person who leaves their blinds open for all to see.