6 Types Of Friends Everyone Needs In Their Lives

Each friend is different, so why not have one of each.

164
Mackenzie Webb

When I think about all of my friends and my relationships with them, I realize that each friend is far different from the next. Looking at it as a whole, this helps us to branch out and be able to have a variety of personalities and people that are with us always. Although you don't necessarily HAVE to have these types of friends, I highly suggest it because it will really give you the variety that is best.

1. The Energetic One

This is the friend that is always ready to go somewhere and do whatever activity they've set their mind to. They can be very adventurous and open to anything which in turn helps you to be able to put yourself out there. This friend may not be the most logical, or the smartest when thinking about their decisions, but they sure do know how to have a good time.

2. The Loyal One

Although all friends should be loyal, this friend is the one who is truly always there for you when you need it. Even if that means driving to your house at 2 a.m. because you can't be alone. They are with you through anything that happens, whether good or bad, and they are never one to judge. They always have your back whenever you may need, and they'll never stray away.

3. The Logical One

Yes, we all need that friend who's going to tell it how it is whether you like it or not. They really do want what's best for you even if you may get mad after they share their opinion. This friend looks at the long-term of the situation at hand and handles it from there because that is what they would do for themselves.

4. The Funny One

Of course, we all need that one friend who feels the need to crack a joke at any time possible. This friend is the one who no matter what anyone is going through, they have the right joke that is sure to get a good laugh and lighten the mood. Although they're able to create a good laugh, they may not be the most logical all the time, because sometimes a joke or laughter just isn't the answer.

5. The Favorite Family Member

We all make best friends with at least someone in your family. This may be a Mom, Dad, or even a sibling. No matter who it may be, they're that friend that is always around because they just so happen to live in the same house. They know how you really are and what you really look like in the mornings. But even with this knowledge, they still love you just as much, if not more than the next friend.

6. The Inseparable One

This is the best friend that you never part with. One is always seen with the other as if they're attached at the hip. Each friend knows all of the others' secrets and knows anything there is to know about them. They've seen each other cry, laugh and break down when times are tough. But in the end, through thick and thin they will always and forever be there for them no matter what may come about.