It is no secret that your twenties is a roller coaster of emotions. Some days you feel like you're on top of the world, and that you are on track with your life. Other days feel rough, to say the least. Sometimes the best coping is done when you laugh at yourself because, in the grand scheme of things, we're young AF. Why not turn to two of your childhood icons, Mary-Kate and Ashley? And for those of you who don't love the Olsen twins, why did you even click on this article?
1. When your alarm goes off in the morning.
*Hits snooze 12 times.*
2. When you've gotten dressed for the day, you're feeling yourself and you immediately proceed to spill your coffee all over yourself.
Back to the drawing board.
3. When you're a little ~intoxicated~
4. When someone asks you what you plan to do with the rest of your life.
It's a surprise.
5. When you eat a well-balanced meal.
Gotta stay in your budget.
6. When two of your friends are fighting and you're caught up in the drama.
*Crawls into a hole until the whole thing blows over.*
7. The constant stress of social media.
We can't all be feeling ourselves every day.
8. When a coworker offers to take one of your shifts.
This is never a joking matter.
9. When someone asks your opinion on Tr*mp.
The most politely you can state the matter.
10. Those days when you are ready for your close-up.
It is silly that it is seen as narcissistic to like the way you look...you should love the way you look. Social norms suck.
11. When your BFF is leaving for a date.
In a country where abstinence is taught in the majority of health classes, the answer is always yes.
12. When you are ~unbothered~
Nothing can phase you when you're in the zone.
13. When you go to check your account balance.
Why don't they teach us about finance in school again?
14. When a friend asks you for advice.
Honesty is the best policy.
15. When you finally open up to yourself and focus on you.
Self-awareness is DOPE.