4 Television Shows That Will Make You Want To Be A Kid Again

I wish I could go back in time.

8

As a kid, I would always watch Nickelodeon shows before my parents came home. I had several favorites including "Drake and Josh," "Zoey 101," "iCarly," and "Victorious." Now that these shows are no longer airing new episodes and most aren't being broadcasted as often as they used to be, I really start to miss watching them, and I wish I could go back in time.

Here are my top four TV shows that I enjoyed the most when I was in elementary and middle school.

"Drake and Josh"

"Drake and Josh" was by far one of my favorite shows to watch as a kid while I waited for my parents to come home from work. It was both funny and relatable and perhaps had too many background laughing tracks. Nevertheless, the show taught me that you don't have to be blood-related to be family, hence the well-known phrase, "brother from another mother."

"Zoey 101"

"Zoey 101" always gave me good vibes, and I would remember running to the TV when I heard the theme song came on. I loved watching Zoey grow up as she returned to Pacific Coast Academy semester after semester. As a kid, I always imagined myself in Zoey's shoes -- riding a Jet-X, dorming with those who became her closest friends, and falling in love.

"iCarly"

I looked forward to the new episodes of "iCarly" that came out every Friday night at 8 PM (I think). They're what made my week in middle school. I always wanted Carly and Freddie to end up together and for Spencer to finally make it as an aspiring artist. Just like with many Nickelodeon shows, iCarly showed me that two polar opposite people like Carly and Sam could end up being life long friends.

"Victorious"

Just like with "iCarly," I looked forward to the new episodes of Victorious on Friday nights. I was always amazed at Tori's talent, but I questioned Cat's personality. Did anyone else think that Beck was attractive as hell and wondered how he was dating Jade? The most memorable episode was the one where Carly and Tori met at a karaoke party, and their duet at the end that combined both of the shows' theme songs made my entire week.