TV Bible

We all have things in our lives that stay the same, things we like and don’t want to change. We eat the same breakfast, listen to the same playlist. Girls may put a certain outfit on repeat; guys might…well who knows, but you get the idea. And we like to come home and sit down on the coach after a long day’s work and watch shows that we can count on. Shows that will provide entertainment for us. I have shows like that. I think we all do. But every once in a while, it's nice to spice it up and try something new.

Classics, modern hits, dramas, comedies, a mixture of each, crime shows and even westerns. Here are selections taken out of my TV Bible that are guaranteed to have you begging for more.

1. "I Love Lucy"

Everybody loves Lucy! She is funny, cunning, and regardless of what Ricky says, extremely talented. Her daily shenanigans are tricks that we all wish we could get away with. And how could you not love Fred and Ethel?

2. "The Dick Van Dyke Show"

This show is old Hollywood comedy at its finest. The characters are portrayed with such wit and charm. And just like Lucy, this family gets into situations that are sure to make you laugh out loud.

3. "Bonanza"

My sister and I are obsessed with this show. With good reasons: suspense, laughter, crime, family, heartbreak… and four good-looking guys…I mean... Hello!

4. "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"

A beautiful girl surrounded by pretty much all guys, that foundation is just lending itself for laughs. She's independent, smart, and talented, and she'll beat the guys every time, all the time.

5. "Rhoda"

Yes, she's single and living the American working girl's dream. With living in New York, her naïve sister, and overbearing mother, Rhoda is sure to provide so much laughter that you can forget ab day for the next week.

6. "The Cosby Show"

I know with all that has been happening concerning this name, people might have some hostility towards watching it, but don't! You'll be missing out! This show seriously has it all: singing, dancing (both good and bad), family tricks that you're going to want to keep for yourself, style, class, music, and mega-talent! Everything you could possibly imagine that would happen in 30 minutes is in this series.

7. "Everybody Loves Raymond"

Happy Raymond. Sad Robert. Frustrated Debra. Intrusive Marie. Crude Frank. Loud children. "New" Amy... Just watch, you'll see what I mean. It mixes for a great time!

8. "Gilmore Girls"

Ok, do I really have to say anything, because more than likely, you've heard about this show. However, just in case... if you like sarcasm, dry wit, humor, laughter, tears, relationships, and major plot twists, you will be binge watching this show big time! And a revival series is in the making!

9. "Reba"

Do you like country music? Do you love country superstar Reba McEntire? Well even if you don’t, you’ll enjoy this show. You truly never know who's going to stop by and say "Hi," or just annoy you to pieces.

10. "White Collar"

Bad guy gone good; good guy helps bad guy. It sounds so basic, yeah, it's not. Ex-criminal turned FBI agent helping a current FBI agent... yeah, no, still not that simple. This is show is one you're just going to have to tune into to.

11. "Melissa & Joey"

Joe Longo: Nanny. But he's freelance y'all. It's just temporary...or maybe not.

12. "Blue Bloods"

Love of justice and peace runs in their blood. America needs them. When duty calls, this family answers, even if it means death.

13. "Hawaii Five-0"

First of all, stop looking at the hot guy with a baby. I saved the best for last. Blood, sweat and tears: Steve, Danny, and the rest of the Five-0 taskforce are there for you no matter what it takes. They take on their job with courage, bravery, and wit. And yes, there maybe babies involved.