TSM Looking To Be Number One This Split

TSM Looking To Be Number One This Split

TSM looks unstoppable this split. Here are 5 reasons why that is.

9
TSM Looking To Be Number One This Split

Team Solo Mid has been of the best North American LCS teams since League of Legends was created. Of course, like many other teams, they have seen their ups and their downs. They have seen many roster changes in their long existence. But why does TSM look so good this split, especially compared to the summer split? Here are five reasons why TSM has looked so dominant in almost all of their games.

1. Most of the team has had an entire split to get to know each other and find out how they play.

They have only switched out one of their roles, the support role, and it looks like it was a good choice overall. Since the rest of the roster has had many months to gel together, they now know what each individual member wants to do in a game and how they play, both on a macro level and on a micro level.

2. Speaking of the new support member, Biofrost has been a huge pickup for this TSM roster.

Biofrost has been a solid player this split and has even made game changing plays, like the final Bard ultimate hitting two of Immortals members in game three versus IMT. Overall, Biofrost has gelled very well with the ADC on the team, Doublelift, and has also gelled with everyone else on he team. His mechanics are on point and his overall game knowledge is very impressive, especially considering he has had little pro play experience.

3. TSM has figured out the meta incredibly fast this split.

As always, the meta in League of Legends is constantly changing with every new patch, and TSM has adapted very well with every patch thus far. This can be partly attributed to TSMs coaching staff. Parth, their strategic coach, and Weldon, their new head coach, has done a very god job of keeping TSMs spirits lifted and their game knowledge sharp at all times. Both of these men have shown why they belong on TSM as coaches.

4. TSM has always thrived on their shot calling and their team fighting.

This is especially true this split. With YellowStar leaving the TSM lineup to go back to Europe, many people were asking who would be the shot caller for Team Solo Mid. Doublift and Bjergsen have stepped up tremendously in this regard and has shown that the many years they have spent playing this game has not been wasted. They both have great in game knowledge and know what to go for next on the map after winning a team fight, which they also shot called.

5. Every lane on the team can carry a game, and all of them have shown that they can do that.

Contrary to the name Team Solo Mid, every lane has carried games in their own regard; be it Doublift going off on his famous Lucian, Bjergsen carrying a game on Azir, Svenskeren making plays on Rek'Sai, Biofrost making game changing ultimates on Bard or Hauntzer split pushing to victory on Ekko. No mater what lane they are in, TSM can rest assured that a member(s) of the team can carry them.

TSM has looked ridiculous this split, dropping only two games this split and has dropped zero matches overall, even against other strong teams in the NA LCS like Cloud 9 and Immortals. This team looks to be the best team in North America, and hopefully they can continue this streak to the upcoming League of Legends Worlds event.