Possible Names Of The New 2019 Taylor Swift Album

13 Name Ideas For The Taylor Swift Album Rumored To Come Out In 2019

And every theory that has come from over-analyzing her Instagram.

2336
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpMAIhynsU4/
Instagram @taylorswift

Since it's been almost a year and a half since Taylor Swift released her last album, "reputation," the world is dying to know when we're going to be given new music from the queen herself. In an interview, Taylor said that the next album will be here before she turns 30, which will be this December.

This only means one thing: the new album has to come out in 2019.

While many people suspected an album release in the Fall because that's what Taylor has done with the past 6 albums, all signs are pointing to a release date much sooner than that. With all of the anticipation for the rumored new album, fans and news outlets are scrambling to gather any clues that they can find that might reveal the theme or the name of the next album.

While Taylor definitely knows what she's doing, here's 13 name ideas that she should totally consider using:

"13"

The number 13 has been known to be Taylor's lucky number, so it's already a shock that she has never named an album after this number. Given that 2019 is the 13th year of Taylor Swift, maybe this is finally the year...

"Take Me Home"

The rumors that this album will take us back to Taylor's country roots are alive and well. Could this Instagram photo of herself reminiscing on her childhood be a hint?

"Pennsylvania"

Similar to the "Take Me Home" theory, if the album does turn out to be similar to the music from "the old Taylor", she could potentially name the album after her Pennsylvania roots.

"Begin Another Me"

The FBI works hard, but Swifties work harder. If you go through all of Taylor's captions from the "new era", beginning with this Scrabble picture from October 21, 2018, the capital words spell out "Begin Another Me". Now that she's addressed her "reputation", is this her fresh start album? We killed the old Taylor, but is the new Taylor now coming to the phone?

"Love, Taylor"

It's how she signs almost all autographs. It's simple, and honestly, it's my favorite possibility out of all of the theories.

"To, Joe"

Similar to "Love, Taylor", there's speculation that this album will only consist of love songs for Joe. Would she go as far as to dedicate the whole album to him?

"Mermaid"

She wears a mermaid shirt in the closing credits of "The Reputation Movie", there's a mermaid patch on her camo jacket from the reputation era, there's a mermaid in the background of the "End Game" music video, and she even dressed as one for Halloween. She is the queen of planning and dropping hints. Were these all ways to tell us the name of the next album?

"TS7"

It's simple and stupid, but maybe she got so sick of the fans calling the album "TS7" that she just gave up and named it that.

"Crimson"

Are we just hoping for a second version of her "Red" album with this one? Definitely. But, hey, if we finally get the full 10 minute version of "All Too Well", I think it's well worth it.

"Forget Me Not"

There's been multiple times recently where she's been seen wearing clothing with Forget-Me-Nots on them. Honestly, it's such a cute album name, too.

"Sounds Of A Different Season"

There's literally no theory behind this one other than that her new Instagram theme has sported colors that Taylor hasn't used since the Fearless and Speak Now eras. Especially if this album does turn out to be a Spring or Summer release instead of her traditional late Fall releases...

"Next Chapter"

During her acceptance speech at the AMAs she ended with "I'm even more excited for the next chapter". This was the first time that she hinted at the next album and fans were quick to critique her specific word choice. While "Next Chapter" is a line from her "Speak Now" album, it could also be the name of the next album. Maybe the next album is even self-written just like "Speak Now".

"Paradise"

Finally, the most popular and believed theory of them all. After the infamous 7 palm tree picture took Instagram and made all of the album theories explode, fans quickly decided the album will definitely have a tropical feel and may even be called "Paradise". In fact, over the past 2 years Taylor's made many references to palm trees in her wardrobe and music videos. She even wore a patch on the Reputation Tour that said "paradise". Oh, and was anyone else confused about the patch being sold on her website that was 2 pink dice? They were a "pair of dice"...

Only time will tell. But sooner rather than later, please, Taylor.

One thing's for sure, our theories probably aren't even close to accurate.