Choosing new glasses frames is a big decision. You have to consider the color, shape, and size among other factors. Here are a few of the thoughts that are bound to bounce around your head when you're flipping between frames.
1. Will they match my favorite outfit?
If the color clashes with your favorite dress, they're going straight to the reject pile.
2. Could I pull off cat-eye glasses?
They definitely make a lot more of a statement than traditional frames.
3. Do I really want nose pad marks on my nose every time I take my glasses off?
Nose pads or no nose pads? They may seem comfortable now, but the red marks they tend to leave might be a deal breaker for you.
4. Is it possibles for frames to be too eccentric?
Will people even be able to take me seriously in these?
5. Should I get transition lenses or would these look weird as sunglasses?
Do I really want it to look like I'm wearing sunglasses every time I step outside?
6. Do these frames work with my face shape? ...Wait, what is my face shape?
I would hate to get frames that are too narrow and make my face look chubbier.
7. Maybe I should just get contacts.
After all, contact lenses are almost invisible!
8. Do I look more attractive in this pair or this one?
Are they first date material?
9. Are you supposed to feel a spark when you put on the right pair?
Is there such a thing a love at first sight when it comes to glasses frames?
10. Am I going to say yes to these glasses?
Choosing the right glasses frames is pretty much as important as choosing the right wedding dress! ;)
At the end of the day, as long as you choose the frames that make you feel comfortable and confident, that's all that matters. Happy hunting!