10 Truths If You're 20 With A 60 Year Old Personality

10 Truths If You're The 20-Year-Old With A 60-Year-Old Personality As Told By Judge Judy

The true spirit animal.

72
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS7W64rXPiw

Judge Judy is the queen of relatability, especially if your personality fits a 60-year-olds. Here are 10 times that Judge Judy told my mood to a tee.

1. When it's 9 o'clock and you're already ready to go home. 

media.giphy.com

You're tired, you're hungry and honestly you're just ready to sleep.

2. When your friends complain about how hungover they are after a night out. 

media.giphy.com

Why do you think I don't go out? I'd rather sit here and watch my crime shows instead of being miserable all the next day.

3. When your friend has complained about the same thing for a week now. 

media.giphy.com

You get it, I've give you advise. Take it or leave it.

4. You sometimes have to lay down the tough advise.

media.giphy.com

After about one time of being nice you're ready to just tell your friend how it is.

5. When your friends want to take you out but you'd rather stay home and sleep. 

media.giphy.com

You go out and do your thing, I'll stay in and do mine.

6. When your friend comes to you saying they've done something they shouldn't have.

media.giphy.com

But why? Didn't we talk about this 30 minutes before you left?

7. And that idea was dumb and your friend is smarter than that. 

media.giphy.com

C'mon, I know you're smarter than that. Stop doing that to yourself.

8. When you're trying to sleep but all your neighbors are being loud. 

media.giphy.com

It's 10 o'clock and I'm tired of hearing your pregaming going on while I'm trying to sleep.

9. Comparing yourself watching Netflix to how girls go out looking. 

media.giphy.com

I may not look like much, but I'm comfy and don't have to spend 30 minutes getting ready for bed.

10. And you always realize that even though you may not wear that much makeup, at least you're smart. 

media.giphy.com

You've got the brains and experience. Now just time to let that get you where you need to go.